Novation Circuit Tracks Stand Alone Groove Box
Circuit Tracks is an extraordinary standalone groovebox for the modern producer. With two refined polyphonic digital synth tracks, four drum tracks, creative FX and on-the-go capabilities, it’s the perfect hands-on device for the agile music maker.
- All-in-one studio - Two synth tracks, two MIDI tracks and four drum tracks: everything you need to create and perform music.
- Colossal sound - Expand your sonic capabilities with two refined polyphonic digital synth tracks. Load your own samples and shape them to perfection across drum tracks.
- Comprehensive connectivity - Connect to your studio with full-size five-pin MIDI in, out, and thru, and analogue sync out. Apply effects to two audio inputs, and listen through stereo out or with headphones.
- Go further with Components - Novation Components is the online companion that lets you delve into the synth engine, load samples and backup projects.
- The agile groovebox - Lose yourself in a hands-on production workflow. Let your creativity thrive.
- Total control of your setup - Pilot your studio with two dedicated MIDI tracks, capable of sending notes and CC automation.
- Never stop creating - Insert a microSD card to save and recall thousands of synth patches, samples and projects.
- Included with Circuit Tracks - USB-C to USB-A cable, USB power supply, safety information.
- Acclaimed, hands-on sequencer - Create 32-step patterns, which can be chained to create sequences up to 256 steps in length, per track. Assign patterns to scenes to arrange and perform full-length songs. Go off-grid with microtiming, and keep your music evolving with probability and pattern mutate.
- FX on everything - Douse synths, drums, and incoming audio in lush reverb and delay. Then make your mix pump with sidechain and punch with the master compressor.
- Create anywhere - The built-in rechargeable battery provides up to four hours of battery life, so you can make beats on the move.
- Compatibility - Circuit Tracks is class compliant so it will work with any modern Mac or Windows PC.
Product Hardware Specifications
- 32 RGB backlit velocity sensitive pads
- 28 RGB backlit tactile click buttons
- Power button with charge status LED
- USB-C socket
- Kensington MiniSaver slot
- MicroSD card slot
- 3x MIDI DIN (In, Out, Thru)
- 3.5mm sync out
- 2x Mono audio in
- L/R Stereo out
- Headphones out
- 8x endless encoders with RGB indicators
- Master volume pot
- Master filter pot with centre detent
- Novation Circuit Tracks is class compliant so will work with any modern Mac or Windows PC.
- USB bus powered
- Built-in rechargeable Lithium-ion battery (up to 4 hour run-time). Charge via USB-C port.
- 240mm length x 210mm depth x 30mm height (40mm height including knob caps)