Novation Launchkey 49 MK3 49-Key MIDI Controller
Made To Create
Launchkey is our intuitive and fully integrated MIDI keyboard controller for making tracks in Ableton Live, designed to give you everything you need to create and play your music. Made for creators of all abilities, Launchkey gives you inspirational tools to expand your musical vocabulary. Scale and Chord modes and a powerful arpeggiator push your musical creativity and help start new ideas. Custom Modes and a full-size MIDI output transform Launchkey into a powerful centrepiece of any music-making setup.
Ableton Live Integration
Launchkey gives you unrivalled access to Ableton Live’s functions, including Capture MIDI, track arm, quantise, click and loop controls. Not using Ableton Live? No problem, Launchkey also has full integration with Logic and Reason, plus out of the box functionality with other DAWs including Studio One, Cubase and Pro Tools, via HUI.
Expand Your Musical Vocabulary
Inspirational features include Scale Mode, Chord Modes and a powerful arpeggiator, which together extend your musical capabilities and let you create in new ways. Scale Mode transposes keys and pads played to notes in the scale selected; three chord modes let you trigger complex chords with one finger, while the powerful arpeggiator gets melodies moving, fast.
Four Model Sizes
Available in 25-, 37-, 49- and 61-key variants, it’s easier than ever to pick the size that suits. 25- and 37-key models are perfect for mobile producers and performers, and for those in tight setups. 49- and 61-key versions are ideal for larger setups, and for those who want more keys, and greater hands-on control with faders and fader buttons.
Custom Modes: Control Anything
The full-size five-pin MIDI output, works with any MIDI-compatible device. Use Novation Components to configure four Custom Modes, which map Launchkey’s knobs, faders and pads to software and hardware features.
Launchkey works standalone, so it’s the perfect controller for any music-making setup, with or without a computer. The Scale and Chord Modes, arpeggiator and Custom Modes can all be used to control an all-hardware studio or live rig.
- Ableton Live 10 Lite - Industry leading music creation software, with seamless operation with Launchkey.
- Serato Sample LE - A powerful and intuitive sampler plugin to quickly find, chop, key-shift, and time-stretch samples.
- Splice Sounds - Two-month membership. Get access to millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily.
- Spitfire Audio LABS Expressive Strings - Exceptional strings samples made by musicians and sampling experts in London, for anyone, anywhere.
- XLN Audio Addictive Keys - Access one of four virtual keyboards when you register your first piece of Focusrite or Novation hardware.
- Klevgrand R0Verb - A hybrid between a simple reverb and a very complex delay in an easy-to-use plugin.
- Klevgrand DAW Cassette - A plugin that emulates the sound of a tape deck, with accurate recreation of saturation, distortion, noise and wobble.
- AAS Session Bundle - Keys, guitar and synth plugins for music makers, which provide essential sounds for your tracks.
- Novation Sound Collective - A constant source of inspiration for Novation users in search of new sounds. Find regular inspiration with frequent new additions to the Collective, to continue your musical journey
- Scale modes transpose keys and pads to notes in the selected scale
- One-touch access to Ableton Live’s Capture MIDI feature means you’ll never lose an idea
- Powerful arpeggiator takes you to new melodic, harmonic and rhythmic places
- Five-pin MIDI output works with any MIDI-compatible device
- Four Custom Modes enable you to create unique control setups for any performance or studio rig, using Novation Components
- Tweak instruments and effects to perfection using eight rotary encoders and (on 49- and 61-key models) nine 45mm faders
- 16x2 character screen lets you easily see the state of what you’re controlling or selecting
- 25-, 37-, 49- and 61-key variants let you pick the perfect controller for your setup
- Free software, including Ableton Live 10 Lite, virtual instruments, plugins and sample packs let you start creating straight away
- 49 velocity sensitive keys
- Launchkey 49 - 258mm H, 789mm W, 77mm D
- 16x2 char screen
- 16 RGB backlit velocity sensitive pads
- Pitch bend and modulation wheels
- 8 knobs
- 9 sliders (49/61 key models)
- 5 pin MIDI out socket
- Arm/select buttons (49/61 key models)
- Arp/scale/fixed chord buttons
- Octave up/down buttons
- Play/stop/record/loop buttons
- Track navigation buttons
- Capture MIDI/quantise/click/undo buttons
- Stop/solo/mute button
- Scene launch button
- Device select/device lock buttons
- USB B socket
- Sustain pedal 1/4” jack socket
- Kensington security slot
- Works with Ableton Live 10 or later. Ableton Live 10 Lite included
- Full integration with Logic and Reason, plus out of the box functionality with other DAWs including Studio One, Cubase and Pro Tools, via HUI
- Launchkey also works as a standard MIDI controller
- USB bus powered
- Power supply not included