Novation Launchkey 61 Mk2 USB Keyboard Controller
Launchkey is their easy-to-use MIDI keyboard controller. It's pretty much the quickest and easiest way to produce and perform electronic music, especially in Ableton Live - because they designed it specifically for the purpose. You just plug in via USB and the keys, faders, knobs and pads immediately spring into life, giving you hands-on control of your grid, instruments, effects and mixer.
Of course, if you don't use Ableton, it'll automatically map to other major music software too.Play with Feeling
The heart of any MIDI keyboard controller is the keyboard itself. The Launchkey synth-style keyboard is lightweight, fast and very easy to play, but also velocity-sensitive so you can create truly expressive performances.Take Control of Ableton Live
The less time you spend messing with your mouse, the more time you have for making music. If you want immediate hands-on control of your session grid, instruments and effects, you should use a MIDI keyboard controller that integrates immediately and automatically with Ableton Live. Like this one! That's what it's designed for.Easily Make Beats and Trigger Loops
Sixteen RGB pads provide clip colour-matched feedback to enhance your workflow, letting you create and launch clips, trigger samples, control FX and loads more; all whilst playing your keys. They're also velocity-sensitive, so you can really put some feeling into your beats.Tweak and Mix Your Tracks
Launchkey is designed to let you shape your sound however you like. The eight rotary knobs are rock solid, designed to give you confidence when tweaking your instruments and effects. The 49 and 61-note versions give you hands-on control of your mixer too, with nine dedicated faders. However many controls you opt for, they will all integrate seamlessly and immediately with Ableton Live, and can be reassigned to anything.Control All Major Music Software
Your choice of music software is crucial to your creativity. Although they designed Launchkey for Ableton Live, its pads, buttons, faders and knobs control of all other major music software too using InControl.Start Immediately
Launchkey is fully USB bus-powered and class compliant, so it works straight away without power supplies or drivers on Mac or PC.Features:
- Play with Feeling: 61 synth-style, velocity-sensitive keys for easily creating performances with feeling.
- Designed for Ableton Live: Integrate immediately Ableton Live to quickly and easily produce and perform music.
- Make Beats in Glorious RGB Colour: 16 RGB velocity-sensitive pads for both colour-matched feedback when launching clips and creating expressive drum beats.
- Tweak and Mix your Tracks: Nine faders and eight knobs for easy control over mixer, instruments and effects.
- Control All Major Software: Get automatic hands-on control of other music software using InControl.
- Plug In and Play: USB bus-powered and totally class-compliant, so it works straight away without any drivers on Mac or PC.
- Make Music Immediately: Includes Ableton Live Lite, Novation Bass Station and V-Station virtual instruments and 1 GB of Loopmasters samples.
- 61 note velocity sensitive synth style keyboard
- 16 full-colour RGB backlit velocity sensitive drum pads
- 8 knobs
- 9 sliders
- 6 dedicated transport controls
- Pitch bend and modulation wheels
- 2 octave / transpose buttons
- 7 segment 3 character LED display
- 2 Track / MIDI Channel buttons
- 8 mute / solo buttons plus toggle button
- 3 InControl buttons
- 2 full-colour RGB backlit round buttons
- USB socket
- DC power socket
- Sustain pedal 1/4" jack socket
- Kensington security slot
Ableton Live Lite 9 is included: If you already have Ableton Live it must be version 9 or greater to work with Launchkey. We recommend that you update to the latest version as previous versions of Ableton Live do not include the Launchkey integration for InControl. Launchkey will also work as a standard MIDI controller.