All products contain a full warranty as described by the manufacturer, however products containing software are not eligible for our 30 Day Trial Exchange and are non-returnable.Re-Defining DJ Software
Numark s MixMeister Fusion is a powerful mixing/sequencing application that give DJs greater ability to expand into remixing and producing mixes beyond traditional mixing and blending.
Numark s MixMeister Fusion allows a DJ to reconfigure a mix with a workflow similar to DAW (digital audio workstation) software. This innovative approach makes it possible for a full-length mix to be constructed and produced on-screen. By automating most beat-mixing tasks, MixMeister Studio DJs can mix up to eight songs simultaneously and take advantage of exciting features like intelligent looping (up to eight measures) and the ability to overlay samples and sound effects. The software records all of a DJ s actions and manipulations and allows them to be tweaked and altered to create the perfect mix.
In addition, Numark s MixMeister Fusion adds the spontaneity and excitement of live DJ performing with multiple audio outputs and support for headphone/monitor cueing. Fusion features include an ultra-stable "perform mode" playback option, wireless remote control of mixes and the ability for DJs to manually beat-mix with external audio sources. MixMeister Fusion lets live performers expand and manipulate already-complex mixes to make the most of live mix manipulation.
Numark s MixMeister Fusion offers expansion via connectivity with a wide range of MIDI hardware controllers, and when the mix is complete it can be exported as an MP3 or burned to a CD using the software's integrated burning tools.Features:
- Mix 2, 3, 4, or even 8 songs simultaneously while maintaining perfect sync at all times
- Set gradual adjustments in tempo, volume and EQ with absolute precision
- Play with on?the?fly looping and remixing functions
- Change the key of a song without changing tempo
- VST audio effects (included) to process part of a track or your entire mix
- Manipulate your mix in real time with a wide range of MIDI hardware controllers
- Export your final output as an MP3 or burn a CD using the integrated burning tools
- Select tracks according to key as well for harmonic mixing
- Play a live DJ set while you preview and edit any upcoming track
- Windows XP (32-bit) or Vista (32-bit)
- Intel Pentium, AMD Athlon 1.6 GHz or higher
- 1 GB RAM
- Second sound card or ASIO- compliant, multi-channel sound card required for live monitoring
- Mac OS X 10.4 or above
- PowerPC or Intel Core Duo 1.6 GHz or higher
- 1GB RAM
- Second sound card or CoreAudio-compliant, multi-channel sound card required for live monitoring