All products contain a full warranty as described by the manufacturer, however products containing software are not eligible for our 30 Day Trial Exchange and are non-returnable.
Re-Defining DJ Software
Numark s MixMeister Studio is a powerful mixing/sequencing application that give DJs greater ability to expand into remixing and producing mixes beyond traditional mixing and blending.
Numark s MixMeister Studio allows a DJ to reconfigure a mix with a workflow similar to DAW (digital audio workstation) software. This innovative approach makes it possible for a full-length mix to be constructed and produced on-screen. By automating most beat-mixing tasks, MixMeister Studio DJs can mix up to eight songs simultaneously and take advantage of exciting features like intelligent looping (up to eight measures) and the ability to overlay samples and sound effects. The software records all of a DJ s actions and manipulations and allows them to be tweaked and altered to create the perfect mix.
Numark s MixMeister Studio offers expansion via connectivity with a wide range of MIDI hardware controllers, and when the mix is complete it can be exported as an MP3 or burned to a CD using the software s integrated burning tools.
- Mix 2, 3, 4, or even 8 songs simultaneously while maintaining perfect sync at all times
- Set gradual adjustments in tempo, volume and EQ with absolute precision
- Play with on-the-fly looping and remixing functions
- Change the key of a song without changing tempo
- VST audio effects (included) to process part of a track or your entire mix
- Manipulate your mix in real time with a wide range of MIDI hardware controllers
- Export your final output as an MP3 or burn a CD using the integrated burning tools
- Select tracks according to key as well for harmonic mixing
Supported File Types:
- Audio: MP3, WAV, WMA
- Playlists: MMP, M3U
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows XP or Vista
- Intel Pentium or AMD Athlon 1.0 GHz or higher
- 512 MB RAM
- Sound card (second sound card or ASIO-compliant multi-channel sound card required for live monitoring)