NUMARK MP102 RACKMOUNT MP3/CD PLAYER
Designed for a variety of applications, the MP102 CD player is a rackmountable solution to a wide variety of music playback requirements. Numark's MP102 plays standard audio CDs and MP3 CDs, provides buffered Anti-Shock? memory protection, delivers seamless looping for both CD audio and MP3 files, pitch control with a pitch bend wheel, stereo RCA and digital outputs, balanced outputs, and an EQ section. The unit features a large, backlit LCD, provides ? 8/16% pitch bend capability via its pitch bend/jog wheel, supports true continuous playback, is track sequence programmable, and supports both folders and ID3 tags for easy identification of materials.
As a rackmountable unit, Numark's MP102 is ideal for anyone in search of an easy-to-transport, affordable disc player that supports both CD audio and MP3 files. With digital output capability as well as both line level and balanced audio outputs, the MP102 facilitates easy integration into a variety of playback environments.
- Ability to play both standard audio CDs as well as MP3 discs
- Buffered Anti-Shock? memory protection for consistent music playback
- Ability to create seamless loops ? both CDs and MP3 discs
- Buffered instant start and stutter start with settable stutter points
- Easy-to-read, backlit LCD that includes text display for identifying song names and other information
- ? 8/16% pitch bend capability via the pitch bend / jog wheel
- Supports true continuous playback and is track sequence programmable
- Balanced and unbalanced outputs, digital ouput (SPDIF)