For Shizzle, The Numark NS7FX wtih Serato DJ Full Version
Designed by Numark in collaboration with Serato, NS7FX represents the pinnacle of digital DJ performance. NS7FX combines a premium mixer with two motorized, adjustable-torque turntables, real vinyl, and a professional audio interface to deliver a complete performance solution that will satisfy the most hardcore turntablist. NS7FX also includes powerful effects controls for hands-on manipulation of the wide range of effects built into the included Serato DJ software.
A full complement of premium faders, knobs, buttons, and our new Strip Search virtual needle-drop control integrates seamlessly with Serato DJ. NS7FX exchanges turntable and control information with your Mac or PC at more than ten times standard MIDI resolution, resulting in a rock-solid hardware/software system that feels and as good as it looks.
You want the feel of real decks and vinyl. You want the power and flexibility of a computer-based DJ system. You need NS7FX.Developed In Partnership With Serato
NS7FX was a collaborative development effort with Serato to develop the finest computer-DJ experience. It is a one-to-one hands-on control instrument for Serato DJ. Because it was designed for DJ, NS7FX setup time is the bare minimum. No tweaking, no mapping; just plug and perform.Serato DJ Software
Serato DJ is already familiar if you use Scratch LIVE. The new program builds on Scratch LIVE’s popularity and adds some key, new features. DJ doesn’t require a timecode interface, so the system can be as simple as, say, NS7FX and your computer! Since DJ makes timecode a thing of the past, you won’t need to worry about needles skipping or vinyl wearing out. You can load your Scratch LIVE crates, loops, presets, and cue points seamlessly in DJ. NS7FX also works with most other MIDI DJ software and supports iTunes.
DJ is a high-performance portable music system with internal mixing and platter-style playback control. Because it is designed specifically for use with hardware control, DJ has a clean information display.
DJ handles audio processing and mixing including channel fading, EQ, crossfading and track trim are processed for outstanding control and management of your tracks, ease of recording your set, clip-proof gain management, and BPM calculation using the power of your computer’s processor.
Serato's unique color waveforms provide an easy identification of sound and changes in the track. DJ can set and store cue-points. It offers three-range pitch control: ±8%, ±16%, and ±50% with Key Lock for manipulation of pitch and tempo independently.
DJ has library management tools for backup and restoring your music. Advanced input and mix recording capabilities include recording your mix or just the aux input for sampling. The software supports AIFF, WAV, MP3, and AAC audio files.
The History function in DJ keeps a comprehensive record of every track played and exports sessions from your history to 'txt', 'csv', or 'm3u'. DJ also has a Loop Roll function that provides a looping effect where the playhead jumps back to normal time when you release the loop. Built-in key support ensures that DJ reads key tags from MP3 files and displays them in the 'key' column in your library.
- High-resolution digital DJ controller with effects, built for Serato DJ and compatible with Scratch LIVE libraries
- Direct-drive, motorized turntable platters with classic and modern feel settings
- Activate and control the effects in Serato DJ
- Includes Serato DJ DJ software
- Built-in audio with audiophile-grade circuitry, 24-bit interface
- Extensive loop, cue, and track-access controls
- Strip Search (patent pending) virtual-needle drop control
- Controls most MIDI applications without requiring a mouse or keyboard
- Rugged, all-metal construction
- Integrated laptop stand
- Fits in NS7 CASE for protection in transit to the gig
- High quality, replaceable, adjustable CP-PRO crossfader and D-TYPE line faders
- Support for Whitelabel.net files in DJ
- Mix using either 33rpm or 45rpm speeds
- Frequency Response: 22 Hz - 22kHz (+0/-0.5 dB)
- Audio Inputs: Mic (1/4" balanced), Stereo line (RCA)
- Audio Outputs: Master (Stereo XLRs), Master (Stereo RCAs), Booth (Stereo RCAs), Headphone (Stereo 1/4" and stereo 1/8")
SNR (Full Signal Path):
- Balanced Outputs (Stereo XLR: Master): > 98 dB (A-weighted)
- Unbalanced Outputs (Stereo RCA: Master and Booth): > 98 dB (A-weighted)
- Headphone Outputs (Stereo: 1/4" and 1/8"): > 93 dB (A-weighted)
THD + N:
- Balanced Outputs (Stereo XLR: Master): < 0.01% (A-weighted)
- Unbalanced Outputs (Stereo RCA: Master and Booth): < 0.01% (A-weighted)
- Headphone Outputs (Stereo: 1/4" and 1/8"): < 0.01% (A-weighted)
- Balanced Outputs (Stereo XLR: Master): +26.3 dBu into > 1kO
- Unbalanced Outputs (Stereo RCA: Master and Booth): +14.25 dBu into > 1kO
- Headphone Output (Stereo: 1/4" and 1/8"): + 19 dBu into > 32O
- Sample Rate: 44.1 kHz
- Bit Depth: 24-bit
Hardware Specifications: (NS7 only, with assembled and mounted platters):
- Weight: 35.5 lbs. (16.1 kg)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 30" x 15 7/8" x 3 7/8" (762 mm x 403.2 mm x 98.4 mm)
Minimum System Requirements:
- Mac: OS X 10.4.11
- Windows: XP SP2 or Vista
- Core Duo 1.8GHz processor | 2.2GHz required for 64-bit Vista
- 2GB RAM | 4GB required for 64-bit Vista
- USB port
- NS7 performance software controller
- NSFX effects controller
- Two turntable platters
- Spindle wrench
- Spindle screw
- Allen wrench
- Laptop stand
- USB cable
- Power cable
- Software CD
- Quick-start poster
*Computer Shown In Image Is Not Included