All products contain a full warranty as described by the manufacturer, however products containing software are not eligible for our 30 Day Trial Exchange and are non-returnable.
A tabletop controller for DJs who yearn for the control they left behind when they switched from traditional mixers to the multi-processing power of laptop DJing. This fully class-compliant USB MIDI device is the ultimate for any performing computer DJ.
Total Controls 31 buttons, 20 knobs and 5 faders send MIDI data from the controller to your DJ software of choice, making the inconvenience of mouse or glide-pad software control a thing of the past. No assignment of software parameters for the Total Control is necessary - simply connect the controller to a computer with a USB cable, enable it on the users computers "config" menu, and watch the virtual controls respond to Total Controls actions.
The Total Control comes packaged with Native Instruments TRAKTOR LE recording software, with pre-mapped controls and overlay "skins" for both applications.
- 20 knobs, 5 faders, 31 buttons all send MIDI data
- Cue LE and Traktor LE included with controls pre?mapped
- Easy to learn mixer / CD player layout
- USB bus powered (no adapter needed)
- Kensington security slot to prevent theft
- Traktor controller overlays included to help identify controls
- Blank overlay included on reverse for custom mapping
- Mac OSX and Windows XP class-compliant / No driver needed