Flight FX Series Glide Style Case for a Denon DN-MC6000 Digital DJ Controller
Do plan to DJ and dazzle the crowd doing it on your own Denon...a Denon DN-MC6000 Digital DJ controller? Then you'll just have to also get your own Odyssey FFXGSDNMC6000BL Flight FX Series case! Specifically made to fit the popular Denon DN-MC6000 DJ controller bundled with the Virtual DJ LE software (Traktor ready), the FFXGSDNMC6000BL case features Odyssey's patented Glide Style laptop platform and is designed with enough room underneath the controller to store cables and other essentials. Other features include a front removable V-cut panel for easy access to the front input jacks, ball corners, and heavy-duty recessed handle and latches.
The ordinary has become extraordinary with Odyssey's new Flight FX case series. Embedded into the case wall is a color changing multi-mode LED panel that runs across the front of the case. The panel can be set to any one of seven colors or can be set at a variety of color changing modes. For multiple case setups, any FX case can be synchronized to another by connecting the control boxes. Each Flight FX Series case is constructed with the same black anodized and powder coated black hardware as Odyssey's Flight Zone Black Label cases complementing the visual aura of the glowing panel. Become center stage at any gig behind these cases. Innovating? Of Course! Another Spectacular original Odyssey Design. Just excellent!!!Features:
- Front 7 Color-Changing LED Panel with Controller (linkable to other FX cases)
- LED panel Effects:(1) Set to 1 Color or Random Color Changing, (2) Slow Flashing Color Changing, (3) Fast Flashing Color Changing, (4) Auto Color Mixing Fade in Fade out, (5) Sound Activated
- Patented Gliding Laptop Platform
- Black Anodized and Powder Coated Hardware
- Removable Angled V-cut Front Access Panel
- Heavy-Duty Ball Corners
- Recessed Handle and Latch
- Plenty of Cable Management Underneath & Behind the Controller
- Controller Compartment is: 18.375" x 10.25"
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on non-electrical parts
Note: Please do not transport your laptop in this case damage may occur. The gliding laptop platform can be positioned as needed. For the safety of your equipment, please be aware that the platform can be removed when slid out to it's furthest point.