Oktava MK-012-01 Pencil Condenser Microphone
The MK-012-01 is a compact, high quality capacitor microphone. The wide, flat response ensures that all sounds are captured with a high degree of accuracy. A -10 dB pad is included for use in high SPL environments.
The MK-012-01 is suitable for use in any situation where an accurate sound is required, the size of the system makes it ideal for use in broadcast, sound for picture, installation, sound reinforcement and theatre situations as well as the recording studio.
- Mic type Small diaphragm condenser
- Polar Pattern Cardioid
- Freq. Response 20-20000Hz
- Phantom voltage required 48 +- 2V
- Full impedance, module less than 300 ohms
- Weighted SPL (ref. DIN 45412) 18 dBA
- Maximum SPL in 250-8000Hz range, (less than 0.5% THD) 130 db
- Free field sensitivity at 1KHz 10 mV/Pa
- Free field sensitivity roll off from 40Hz to 20KHz should not exceed +- 3 db
- Weight 70 gr
- Length, mm 128
- Max diameter/width, mm 23
- Accessories included Mic holder