Omnisistem Lights Wireless DMX Transmitter/Receiver
Omnisistem Lights's Solid Apollo Wireless Transmitter/Receiver is used in any LED lighting installation that requires the use of DMX technology for lighting control. Until now, any DMX enabled LED lighting fixture, had to be wired with DMX cable in order to control the lights. This becomes a problem when there are long distances between the control system and the lights.
With Solid Apollo’s Wireless DMX transmission and Receiver system, DMX enabled Lights can be controlled easily up to 2100 feet away. The unit has 16 different selectable ID Groups, which can be easily selected in order to have many units working in the same environment without interfering each other. This is especially useful when there are big installations being done which require many channels or DMX units to work in different configurations.
- Can be used as Transmitter or Receiver
- Can be used as a data repeater over long Distances
- 2.4Ghz Transmission technology
- 2X8 bit LCD Backlit Display
- 4 output power levels
- Max Transmission distance 2100 Feet unobstructed
- 126 Frequency Hopping auto selection and channel lock
- Up to 16 different ID groups for big installations
- Max Transmitting power 20dBm
- Receiving sensitivity: -94dBm
- DMX Signal terminal 3 Pin female Male XLR
Includes Power Supply.