On-Stage DFP5500 Drum Practice Pad with Stand and Bag
Ideal for beginning and professional drummers alike. This complete package will withstand even the most demanding practice sessions. The adjustable stand allows use while standing or sitting and features sturdy tubular construction. The tilting pad itself provides a realistic feel and bounce but is quiet enough to be used almost anywhere. A durable gig bag is included, designed to carry the pad, stand and your favorite sticks and accessories.Features:
- Feels and sounds like a drum, but is portable and quiet enough to use almost anywhere.
- 8" diameter provides realistic drumming surface. Durable enough for hard-hitting practices.
- Hard outer plastic retainer simulates a drum rim, provides added durability.
- Adjustable pad tilt to accommodate any style.
- Pad can be used with or without stand.
- Adjustable folding tripod stand accommodates sitting or standing.
- Height Adj.: 22-37"
- Steel tripod legs for stability.
- Non-slip rubber feet.
- Black Powder Coat Finish.
- Carry bag constructed of durable 600D.
- Shoulder strap for easy transport.
- Separate compartments for stand and pad.
- Pocket for drumsticks.
- Height Adj.: 22"-37"
- Base Spread: 12"-27"
- Drum Pad Diameter: 8"
- Head Angle Adj.: 80°
- Bag Dimensions: 24.25 x 12.5"
- Bag Material: 600D Nylon Cordura