On-Stage SMS6600P Hex-Base Monitor Stand
Professional studio monitor stands adjust from 36.5-54" in height to customize your listening area. The stands feature a heavy duty stamped Hex-Base, which provides a stable foundation and can hold up to 90 lbs per stand. Rubber feet and EVA rubber on the platform add stability and shock absorption. Six leveling carpet spikes can be installed for extra stability when using the stand on carpet. The SMS6600-P features a threaded M20 base lug that is interchangeable with all On-Stage M20 modular components — bases, shafts, booms and more, putting the power of stage and studio customization in your hands.
- 9½" square platform with 1mm thick non-slip pad
- Cable clip included
- 14" stamped hex-base with threaded M20 lug
- 6 leveling carpet spikes are interchangeable with the 6 rubber feet on the underside of base for vibration dampening and firm floor grip
- Height adjustment: 36.5" - 54"
- Platform dimensions: 9½" square platform
- Base spread: 14" hex-base
- Weight: capacity 90 lbs.
- Construction: steel
- Color: black powder coat finish