On Stage SS7746 Subwoofer Pole With M20 Thread
More and more pole mount subwoofers are hitting the market with M20 threaded pole mounts instead of the older 1 3/8" socket design. The advantage is obvious: no tilt and wobble! The SS7746 is designed for this new breed of subwoofers. Its all-steel shafts telescope from 30"-54", held tight with a friction locking knob backed up by a captive steel security pin. The lower shaft features 41 mm diameter steel tubing terminated with a zinc plated threaded lug. The upper shaft is sized to fit satellite speakers with standard 1 3/8" pole mounts.Features:
- Shaft Length Adj.: 30"-54"
- Weight Capacity: 80lbs
- M20 threading eliminated wobble at subwoofer
- All-steel shaft telescopes from 30"-54"
- Captive steel security pin
- Zinc plated threaded lug
- Upper shaft is sized to fit satellite speakers with standard 1 3/8" pole mounts