On-Stage Studio Monitor Stands w/ Medium PlatformsBundle Includes:
- 1x On-Stage SMS6000 Studio Monitor Stand (Pair)
- 1x On-Stage ASP3011 Medium Speaker Platforms (Pair)
On-Stage SMS6000 Studio Monitor Stand (Pair)The studio grade SMS6000P are a pair of monitor stands designed specifically for your home, club, coffee house or recording studio — in fact, it's the perfect solution anywhere you need to place monitors or small speakers, but have tight space requirements. The SMS6000-P monitor stand pair features stable, triangular metal bases with adjustable leveling spikes and four locking adjustment positions from 36" to 59" high. What's more, there are sturdy metal shelves, with soft, rubberized, vibration-reducing pads on the On-Stage Stands SMS6000-P monitor stands.
On-Stage ASP3011 Medium Foam Speaker Platforms (Pair)By decoupling studio monitors from their workspace, the ASP3011 isolates the true tone and frequency range of playback recordings. Without the use of On-Stage Acoustic Speaker Platforms, studio monitors build-up bass frequencies on hard surfaces; creating the semblance of a low-end in the mix. By creating separation between the speakers and the work surface with these durable foam wedges, studio engineers will enjoy a more accurate audio picture of their recordings.
On-Stage SMS6000 Studio Monitor Stand (Pair) Features:
- Attractive design with cable management
- Steel, arc-welded construction
- 90 lbs weight capacity
- Triangular metal base with adjustable leveling spikes
- Large, sturdy metal platform with soft, rubberized padding reduces vibration
- Platform size 9-1/2" square
- Five locking height adjustment positions: 36", 40", 44" and 48", with maximum height of 59"
On-Stage ASP3011 Medium Foam Speaker Platforms (Pair) Features:
- Will accommodate studio monitors up to 10.5" in width and 12.5" in depth
- Dimensions: 10.5" x12.5" x1.5" per platform
- Weight: .25 lbs. each; about .6 lbs. per pair
- Includes two bases and two wedges