Ortofon Spherical Stylus for Green Digitrack
The world's first needle designed specifically for coded vinyl with low wear - now in Green!The DigiTrack is the perfect marriage of easy and function. You can now manupulate MP3's with the style and feel of a turntablist and the tradition of a turntable.
The DigiTrack responds to the generation of turntable DJs who make extensive use of timecoded vinyl applications, such as Serato (TM) and FinalScratch (TM). With DigiTrack's low wear design and tailored frequency response increase the lifespan of timecoded vinyl records, and provides high quality sound reproduction for playing conventional vinyl records as well.
High output and the best mix and scratch ability!
- Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec. - 8 mV
- Channel balance at 1kHz - 1,5 dB
- Channel separation at 1kHz - 22 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz - 15 dB
- Frequency range at -3dB - 20-20.000 Hz
- Frequency response - 20-18.000 Hz +3/-2 dB
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommmende tracking force - 90 ?m
- Compliance, dynamic lateral - 12 ?m/m N
- Stylus type - Spherical
- Tracking force range - 2,0-4,0 g (20-40 mN)
- Tracking force recommended - 3,0 g (30 mN)
- Compatible with cartridges - DigiTrack Green (discontinued and no longer available)