Peavey 15INPRORIDERALCP 15 In Low Freq Subwoofer
The Pro Rider driver series represents anew level of power and performance for Black Widow loudspeakers. These outstanding drivers have a power handling rating of 1,200 Watts program, along with high efficiency, reduced distortion and excellent overall sound quality.
The Pro Rider series uses a new conethat is a variation on the existing Kevlar -impregnated cones used on all BlackWidows. The new cone is stronger and tougher, highly water-resistant and has aspecially designed deep-roll accordion surround. The dustcap is also made ofthe same extremely strong material.
The Pro Rider drivers are superiorchoices for a wide range of soundreinforcement, high level playback, subwoofer and monitor applications.Features:
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Power capacity: 2400 W Peak 1200 W Program 600 W Continuous
- Sensitivity: 96.3 dB / 1W 1m
- Usable freq. range: 35 Hz ~ 2 kHz
- Cone: Kevlar impregnated cellulose
- Voice coil diameter: 4.0" / 100 mm
- Voice coil material: Aluminum ribbon wire Polyimide-impregnated fiberglass former Nomex stiffener Solderless diffusion welded OFHC copper leads
- Net weight lb. / kg: 18 lbs. / 8.2 kg