Peavey 18-In Pro Rider Subwoofer Driver
The Pro Rider driver series represents a new level of power and performance for Black Widow loudspeakers. These outstanding drivers have a power handling rating of 1,200 Watts program, along with high efficiency, reduced distortion and excellent overall sound quality.
The Pro Rider series uses a new cone that is a variation on the existing Kevlar -impregnated cones used on all Black Widows. The new cone is stronger and tougher, highly water-resistant and has a specially designed deep-roll accordion surround. The dust cap is also made of the same extremely strong material.
The Pro Rider drivers are superior choices for a wide range of sound reinforcement, high level playback, subwoofer and monitor applications.Features:
- Power capacity: 2400 W Peak 1200 W Program 600 W Continuous
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Voice coil diameter: 4.0" / 100 mm
- Cone: Kevlar impregnated cellulose
- Sensitivity: 96.3 dB / 1W 1m
- Voice coil material: Aluminum ribbon wire; Polyimide-impreganted fiberglass former; Nomex® stiffener; Solderless diffusion welded OFHC copper leads
- Net weight lb. / kg: 18 lbs. / 8.2 kg