- Electro-Acoustic Crossover Frequencies: 500 Hz and 2500 Hz
- Crossover Slope: 12 dB/Oct. (2nd order) Low pass, band pass and high pass. High pass has CD horn EQ and tweeter attenuation built-in.
- Power Handling of Crossover Network (when connected to suitable power handling speakers, and an amplifier with adequate headroom): 1000W program material.
- Midrange and Tweeter Protection: SoundGuard long and medium term thermal overload protection. Sized to protect a midrange from 75W to 100W of rated power handling, and a compression driver tweeter with a power handling rating from 40W to 80W.
- Inputs: One quarter inch phone jack paralleled with one Neutrik NL4 Speakon 4-pin connector for Full Range inputs. One Neutrik NL4S Switching Speakon for bi-amp inputs, allows direct connection to the speakers in the system. Only Neutrik brand 4-pin Speakon plugs should be used with the bi-amp switching jack.
- Outputs: Woofer output is a yellowblue set of wires, with stripped tinned leads. Yellow is positive, blue is negative. Midrange output is a white-black set of wires, with S205 push-on connectors that mate with a wide variety of midrange speakers. White is positive, black is negative. Tweeter output is a red-black set of wires, with S205 pushon connectors that mate with a wide variety of compression driver tweeters. Red is positive, black is negative.
- Intended Low Frequency Speaker Type: Direct radiator 15" professional sound reinforcement woofer of 8 Ohms nominal impedance. A 12" professional sound reinforcement woofer that has adequate low frequency response can also be used.
- Intended Mid-range Speaker Type: Direct radiator dynamic midrange, from 10" diameter to 6 " in diameter and of 8 Ohms nominal impedance. Open or closed back type, but open back type should have a sub-enclosure for the rear to prevent woofer from modulating the mids via cabinet pressure.
- Intended High Frequency Speaker Type: 1.6" to 4" diaphragm diameter compression driver tweeter of 8 Ohms nominal impedance, mounted on a Constant Directivity horn
CALIFORNIA WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.