- Electro-Acoustic Crossover Frequency: 150 Hz
- Crossover Slope: 12 dB/octave (2nd Order) high pass and low pass.
- Power Handling of Crossover Network (when connected to suitable power handling speakers, and an amplifier with adequate headroom): 1000W program material.
- Inputs: One quarter inch phone jack for Full Range input. One Neutrik® NL4S Switching Speakon® for direct connection to the speaker/s in the subwoofer system. Only Neutrik brand 4-pin Speakon plugs should be used with the bi-amp switching jack.
- Outputs: Subwoofer output is a yellowblue set of wires, with stripped tinned leads. Yellow is positive, blue is negative. High Pass output is one quarter inch phone jack on the input cup, labeled: High Out.
- Intended Speaker Type: 4 to 8 Ohm nominal impedance subwoofer driver with or without connection of a 4 to 8 Ohm nominal full-range speaker system as the high frequency section. A range of impedances is allowed due to the broad tuning of the crossover network.
CALIFORNIA WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.