- Electro-Acoustic Crossover Frequency: 150 Hz
- Crossover Slope: 12 dB/octave (2nd Order) high pass and low pass.
- Power Handling of Crossover Network (when connected to suitable power handling speakers, and an amplifier with adequate headroom): 1000W program material.
- Inputs: One quarter inch phone jack for Full Range input. One Neutrik® NL4S Switching Speakon® for direct connection to the speaker/s in the subwoofer system. Only Neutrik brand 4-pin Speakon plugs should be used with the bi-amp switching jack.
- Outputs: Subwoofer output is a yellowblue set of wires, with stripped tinned leads. Yellow is positive, blue is negative. High Pass output is one quarter inch phone jack on the input cup, labeled: High Out.
- Intended Speaker Type: 4 to 8 Ohm nominal impedance subwoofer driver with or without connection of a 4 to 8 Ohm nominal full-range speaker system as the high frequency section. A range of impedances is allowed due to the broad tuning of the crossover network.