Peavey 15INLOWRIDER 15 Inch Lowrider Subwoofer
The new Low Rider driver series represents a milestone in high-powered sub-woofer design. An incredible 1,600 Watt program rating and extra-long cone excursion provide maximum amounts of amazingly clean, deep bass. The Low Rider is a superior choice for the bottom end of any high-powered soundsystem, from DJ rigs to the largest professional touring shows.
The Low Rider utilizes a variation on the existing Kevlar-impregnated cones used on all Black Widow speakers. The new cone is stronger and tougher and uses an innovative asymmetrical-M surround for superior excursion and motion control.
The compact enclosure designs are ideal for instrument amplification and high portability applications such as DJ and small touring bands. They provide solid bass performance in extraordinarily small enclosures. Band pass enclosures also fit into this range as stand-alone subwoofers.
Due to the Low Rider's high output capabilities, excessive levels may cause structural damage to buildings or inducepermanent hearing loss, nausea, vertigo or intestinal disturbances in listeners. Please be cautious when setting maximum sound pressure levels.Features:
- 15" Subwoofer
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Power capacity: 3200 W Peak 1600 W Program 800 W Continuous
- Sensitivity: 93.6 dB
- Usable freq. range: 30 Hz ~ 1 kHz
- Cone: Kevlar impregnated cellulose
- Voice coil diameter: 4.0" / 100 mm
- Voice coil material: Polyimide coated copper ribbon wire Polyimide-impregnated fiberglass former Nomex stiffener Solderless diffusion welded OFHC copper leads
- Net weight lb. / kg: 21 lbs. / 9.5 kg