Peavey DM115 Speakers & Ultimate Stands with Totes and 25ft Mic CablesBundle Includes:
- 2x 25ft XLR to XLR Microphone Cable
- 2x Gator GPA-TOTE15 Tote Bag for 15 Inch Speakers
- 2x Peavey DM115 Dark Matter 15-Inch Powered Speaker
- 2x Ultimate TS-100 Air Powered Tripod Speaker Stand
Peavey DM115 Dark Matter 15-Inch Powered Speaker
Peavey Electronics introduces its new Dark Matter speaker enclosures.
In 1975, Peavey revolutionized the working man's loudspeaker with the SP1. Now, Peavey does it again with the Dark Matter series of enclosures. Thanks to its new advanced DSP-equipped power section, the Dark Matter series outperforms any existing enclosure in its category. These high-S.P.L. (Sound Pressure Level) enclosures feature modern styling and come in four available models: the DM 112, DM 115, DM 118 Subwoofer and DM 115 Subwoofer.
The Dark Matter LCD display and associated selector knob allow users to choose various parameters of operation for the DSP-based EQ. This includes bass and treble control access, as well as EQ presets for different applications or speaker positions/locations. These presets provide users with a highly flexible method of configuring the powered speaker system for a specific use with minimal time and effort.
Fan cooled for maximum reliability, the DM 115 features Peavey's exclusive Quadratic Throat Waveguide technology that helps deliver pristine, precise sound. The DM 118 and DM 115 Subwoofers provide powerful low-end with fully adjustable KOSMOS for increased bass impact, and feature forced air-cooled power amps for optimum reliability.
The ultra-reliable Dark Matter series enclosures are built tough with steel grilles and rugged injection molded cabinets. Their convenient design allows for use as floor monitors or pole-mounted speakers. Perfect for band, DJ or other musical applications, the Dark Matter enclosures produce crystal clear professional audio.Features:
- Two-way bi-amplified powered speaker system
- 15" heavy-duty woofer
- DX14 compression driver, with 1.4 inch titanium diaphragm
- Fan cooled for maximum reliability
- Exclusive Quadratic Throat Waveguide technology, 110 by 80 degree coverage
- XLR/1/4" TRS input
- A Mic/Line switch provides for two different gain settings
- XLR output
- Rugged plastic injection-molded trapezoidal enclosure
- Cabinet has rear corner angled sides for floor monitor use
- Full-coverage perforated steel grilles with powder coat finish
- Pole mount molded-in for 1 3/8" diameter poles
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 27.94" x 16.75" x 15.06; Weight: 42 lbs.
GPA-TOTE15 Heavy-Duty 15" Speaker Tote Bag
This heavy-duty speaker tote bag is an ideal case for the most popular compact 15" speaker cabinets on the market. Made of durable water-resistant polyester and featuring a padded interior with soft lining, you can travel with confidence knowing that your Turbosound iQ15 or Yamaha DRX15 is safe and secure. A heavy-duty, dual zipper design opens the entire top of the bag making loading and unloading a breeze. The secure wrap dual reinforced handles and straps help distribute the weight of the speaker to resist wear and tear on the bag as well as making it comfortable to carry. The Speaker Tote Series provides ample storage with a large pocket on the front for cables and accessories. This Gator GPA-Speaker Tote is perfect for rental house, event DJ or back-line use.Features:
- Lightweight speaker tote bag designed to fit most 15" speaker cabinets
- Rugged water-resistant polyester construction
- Protective, padded interior with soft lining
- Heavy-duty dual top zipper design
- Secure-wrap, reinforced dual handles and straps
- Large exterior pocket
- Fits Turbosound iQ15 and Yamaha DRX15
- Interior Length: 28.5"
- Interior Width: 18.5"
- Interior Height: 16"
- Exterior Length: 29"
- Exterior Width: 19"
- Exterior Height: 16.5"
Ultimate TS-100 Air Powered Tripod Speaker Stand
Other speaker stands have aspired to it, but none have reached the same immaculate level of engineering as the Air-Powered Series speaker stands from Ultimate Support. Extraordinarily strong, tenaciously sturdy, lightweight, and 100% field serviceable only begin to describe what makes the TS100B Hydraulic Speaker Stand great. Driven by a passion for innovation resulting in many arduous years of R&D, the Air-Powered Series feature an internal shock that lifts speakers weighing 50 lbs or less with no effort, and requires the effort of justa single hand to raise speakers weighing more than 50 lbs! There are three models to choose from: the TS-100B, the TS-110B, which offers additional height, and the TS-110BL, which also offers additional height plus a leveling leg that allows the speaker stand to stay level on any uneven surface you may encounter, whether it be stairs or the side of a mountain (though we would advise against the latter).
Thanks to the internal air-powered shock, there is literally zero effort involved in raising the speaker, as the stand will do it for you. In cases where you are raising speakers that weigh more than 50 lbs, only minimal effort is needed (can't let you get too lazy). Lowering the speaker is just as easy, as we've provided a convenient and ergonomic hand grip to do so with just one hand. Speaker set up and tear down has never been easier, more convenient, or safer.
The TS-100's offset tripod base design provides more support than your average, run-of-the-mill speaker stands. The design makes for very tight internal fittings, doing away with unnecessary sloppy leg problems, and includes a outrageously strong die-cast metal collar to prevent over-tightening and breakage issues. Never lament over broken plastic pieces again.
The entire stand (legs, mast, and telescoping tube) uses oversized, heavy-walled aluminum tubing for durability, functionality, and weight savings. The TS-100 will not rust or corrode (thanks to its architectural anodized finish), and it's studiness will be proven in the many, many years it serves you faithfully.
From the foot caps on the bottom of the tripod legs all the way up to the speaker adapter at the top of the stand, the TS-100 is serviceable by parts as needed over its very long lifespan. In the unlikely event that something does break on the TS-100, simply replace with an affordable part instead of throwing the entire stand away and buying a whole new one!Specifications:
- Height: 3'8" - 6'7" / 1118 mm - 2007 mm
- Weight: 12.1 lbs. / 5.5 kg
- Base diameter: 47" / 1194mm
- Telescoping tube diameter: 1.5" / 38mm
- Adapter diameter: 1.375" / 35mm
- Load capacity: 150 lbs. / 68.2 kg
- Folded: 43.5" x 5.5" / 1105mm x 140mm
Solena Professional 25ft Mic Cable:
- Touring grade, noiseless microphone cable
- High-quality XLR connectors
- Durable, flexible, abrasion-resistant jacket
- Ideal for use with microphones, audio component cabling , and powered/active loudspeakers