Peavey Impulse 1015 15-Inch Weather-Resistant Passive Speaker
The Peavey Impulse 1015 is an IP44 rated weather-resistant two-way sound reinforcement system based on a Black Widow® woofer and a RX™22N titanium diaphragm dynamic compression driver mounted on a 110 by 80 degree coverage Quadratic Throat Waveguide™. Its contemporary appearance coupled with exceptional performance offer an highly desirable combination.
The light yet durable injection-molded plastic enclosure with molded-in stand mount cup eases portable use for live music or PA sound. The trapezoidal cabinet has three handles for ease of portability, and two extra angled sections on either side to allow use as a floor monitor.
Two mounting point locations, top and one on the side for attaching the Peavey® VM™ 70 mounting bracket. A full length powder coated perforated steel grille with cloth backing provides system protection and a professional appearance.
- 2-way full range sound reinforcement system
- Black Widow® long-throw woofer
- RX™22N Neodymium compression driver
- Power Handling: 2000 W peak, 1000 W program
- HF Driver protected by Sound Guard™ III
- Patented Quadratic Throat Waveguide™ technology, 110 by 80 degree coverage
- Rugged plastic injection-molded trapezoidal enclosure
- Cabinet has dual rear corner angled sides for floor monitor use
- Full-coverage perforated steel grille, with powder coat finish
- Pole mount molded-in for 1 3/8" diameter poles
- M6 metric fly points for VM-70, top and left side of cabinet
- Weather-resistant for sheltered outdoor use.
- Overall system weatherization rating of IP44
- Weight Packed: 55.78 lb(25.3 kg)
- Width Packed: 20.4"(51.816 cm)
- Height Packed: 31.1"(78.994 cm)
- Depth Packed: 19.1"(48.514 cm)
- Frequency Response: 68 Hz to 18 kHz, 1 meter on axis, swept sine in anechoic environment
- Usable Low Frequency limit (-10 dB point anechoic): 59 Hz
- Nominal sensitivity (1W @1M, swept sine input in anechoic environment): 97 dB (average)
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level (1 meter):
- 124 dB continuous
- 130 dB SPL peak with music
- Radiation Angle measured at -6 dB point of polar response:
- Nominal: 110 degrees horizontal X 80 degrees vertical
(Axis of the vertical main polar lobe is angled down 10 degrees, resulting in the angular pattern with respect tostraight ahead being +30, -50 degrees)
- Transducer Complement:
- Low Frequency Section:
- 1 X 15" woofer, vented
- Black Widow® 1508-8 BWX WR SS SF (03617980)
- High Frequency Section:
- 1 X 1.0" exit, 50 mm voice coil
- RX™22N Neodymium compression driver on asymmetrical Quadratic Throat CD Horn
- Box Tuning Frequency: 45 Hz
- Electro-acoustic crossover frequency: 1.9 kHz
- Crossover type: Internal passive two-way crossover with driver EQ, and driver level matching incorporated.
- Crossover Slopes: 12 dB/octave (2nd order) each driver, both with staggered poles and driver EQ.
- Impedance (Z) in ohms (?):
- Nominal: 8.0 ?
- Minimum: 5.3 ?
- Input Connections: Two NL-4 twist-lock jacks in parallel with a 4 position screw terminal barrier strip.
- Enclosure Materials & Finish: Black polypropylene plastic with textured surface, black powder-coated perforated full-coverage grille.
- Mounting provisions: Four rubber feet provide vibration free floor or stage use, and a molded-in stand mounting cup is on the bottom for use with 1 3/8" stand poles. Unit has two four insert mounting groups (8 inserts total) of M6 metric inserts, for use with the Peavey VM 70 mounting bracket, one on the left side, and one on top.
- Overall Dimensions ( H x W x D ):
- 28.3"H x 16.75"W x 15.00"D
- 719 mm x 426 mm x 381 mm
- Net Weight: 48 lbs. (21.8 kg)