Peavey 115PM Powered MonitorPV 115PM Powered Monitor The Peavey PV 15PM is a two-way powered monitor system engineered with a bi-amplified class D power section that drives a 15" woofer with a 2 3/8" voice coil and a 1.4" titanium diaphragm 14T™ compression driver with 200 watts total power. The high-speed amp topology yields the highest audio resolution and efficiency available, and combined with the woofer's neodymium speaker magnet, yields extra-light weight.
- Bi-amplified Class D powered system with 200 W total power
- Both power amps have DDT™ speaker protection
- 15" heavy duty woofer with 2-3/8" voice coil and neodymium magnet
- Woofer Servo for reduced woofer distortion
- Automatic equal loudness (Fletcher-Munson) compensation
- 14T 1.4" titanium compression driver
- Peak SPL up to 120 dB with music
- Combo jack with 1/4" TRS and female XLR mic- or line-level balanced input
- Two 1/4" phone jacks for link-out / direct-in capability
- Weight Unpacked: 49.82 lb(22.6 kg)
- Weight Packed: 55.56 lb(25.2 kg)
- Width Packed: 19.375"(49.2125 cm)
- Depth Packed: 27.75"(70.485 cm)
- Height Packed: 17.25"(43.815 cm)
CALIFORNIA WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.