Peavey PVXp15 15-Inch 2-Way Powered Speaker with DSP
Sound Pressure Level - the real measure of a powered speaker!
SPL (sound pressure level) is also commonly referred to as efficiency and sensitivity. This parameter is a measure representing a speaker's loudness. A higher SPL equates to a louder speaker.
The PVX™p 15 powered enclosures deliver higher SPL while providing high-fidelity and impressive power using Peavey's legendary speaker and amp technology. These enclosures bring 800 watts peak of crystal-clear highs and deep low end, while using exclusive DDT™ compression technology to maintain clarity throughout the mix.
The Peavey PVXp 15 is constructed with a 15" heavy-duty, premium Peavey woofer with a 2-3/8-inch voice coil for the lows and low-mids, while the Peavey RX14™ 1.4-inch titanium diaphragm compression driver, coupled to a constant directivity horn, handles the highs and mid-highs.
Peavey PVX enclosures are housed in a durable, injection-molded enclosure that includes a pole mount, three multi-point flying locations and a tilt-back design to accommodate use as a personal monitor. A black powder-coated steel grille provides driver protection and a clean, professional appearance.
With compact size, solid construction, multiple flying and mounting options, ample power and features, these will be your "go to" speakers for sound reinforcement.
- Two-way 800 watt peak power enclosure
- RX™ 14 titanium compression driver
- Pole mountable cabinet
- Multiple cabinet fly points
- LED signal present and DDT active indicator
- Rugged polypropylene molded enclosure
- Combination 1/4" and XLR input
- Exclusive DDT™ compression and speaker protection
- XLR and 1/4" through outputs
- 15" high-performance Peavey woofer with 2.3" voice coil
- Molded in cabinet handles
- Angled side for use as monitor when required
- Weight: 52.00 lb (23.587 kg)