The Tour™ series features class A/B power amplifiers with patented SmartRail™ and DDT™ technologies.This tecnology gives these amps massive dynamic power in a lightweight package, without introducing any switching distortion or delay. Each amp features DC protection, an efficient parallel cooling system and a two-speed cooling fan. But that's not all. These amps contain a Kosmos B Subharmonic Generator which allows the user to synthesize a note one full octave below the note you are playing. Wrap all this up with a constant Q, 9-band, graphic equalizer and the Peavey reputation for quality, and you couldn't ask for anything else.
- 450 watts into 4 ohms (4 ohm minimum load)
- pre- & post-gain controls
- Bright and & low-cut switches
- Contour control for advanced signal shaping
- Active high & low shelving controls
- Hi boost, low cut
- 9-band constant-Q graphic equalizer w/ bypass switch
- Analog octave divider w/ level control & Footswitchable bypass
- Post-EQ effects loop
- Buffered tuner send jack
- DI XLR output w/ failsafe phantom power backup capability
- 2 input jacks for high & low output bases
- Rear-mounted auxiliary input jack.