Phase Essential Wireless DVS
From now on, Phase can be used without the need for RCA cables. Simply connect the Phase Receiver to your laptop via USB, and that’s it: Phase now communicates directly with Serato DJ Pro via HID.
Enjoy this instant setup: just a one-step setup for your performance.
The ultimate 2-channel DVS system
Thanks to a first-of-a-kind patented technology, two remotes capture the turntable's rotation information and wirelessly send this information to a receiver. The receiver will then process the information and apply it to the digital signal it generates to send it to your setup. Phase completely overcomes the limits of DVS technology to provide the most reliable solution for performers.
Every rotation movement, even the tiniest, is detected by the remotes and instantly sent to the software, offering a real-time audio control with an unrivaled accuracy. This technology guarantees a seamsless signal quality in any situation. No more issues with damaged needles, defective turntables, or rumble from the heavy bass. Phase provides the quality and comfort of dj controllers, keeping the feeling and accuracy of real turntables.
Revolutionizing DVS technology
Phase uses an advanced and unique technology that allows you to control your music more effectively and accurately than with timecode vinyl technology. This wireless protocol, developed in-house, allows Phase to offer an unprecedented communication quality and reactivity. Perform with Phase all the movements you would do on standard audio vinyls - even the extra slow ones - on any setup with the same precision.
10 hours battery-life
Once fully charged, Phase will last up to 10 hours of use. And to face up to daily hazards Phase is compact, robust, and impact-resistant.
- 1 Phase Receiver
- 2 Phase Remotes
- 2 MWM RCA Cables
- 1 MWM USB Cable
- 4 Phase Magnetic Stickers
- 1 Quick Start Guide
- Receiver: 4.8x2.8x1 (inches)
- Remote: 2.6x0.9x0.3 (inches)
- Aluminium, robust and resistant
- Remote: magnetised surface to maintain the Remote
- Buttons and connection
- Receiver: setup buttons A and B to setup the Remotes
- 2.4 GHz signal radio frequency
- Port USB pour allumer et charger le Receiver
- Power and battery
- 10-hour battery-life per Remote
- Built-in rechargeable Lithium-ion
- Charging via USB to computer or power adapter
- 2-hour charging
- Connects to all DVS setup via its 2 RCA outputs
- Compatible with the following DJ software Serato DJ, Virtual DJ, Rekordbox, Traktor
- Environmental Requirements
- Supply Voltage: DC 5V +indication visuelle
- Storage temperature: -25°C to + 45°C
- Temperature range: -10°C to 50°C
- Relative Humidity: 0 to 90% non-condensing
- Operating altitude: 2000m