Helix 24 Universal (USB2.0 & Firewire) Mixer
Multi-track recording at 96kHz/24bit with
zero latency through USB 2.0 & Firewire. 16
XLR/Line, 6 aux, 4 grp, 100 DFX. 2 track
return. Featuring Pre/Post EQ recording
switch! 3 Band EQ with sweepable mids.
Onboard crossover / sub out. Includes
Cubase LE4. All cables and rack kit
Phonic’s Helix Universal Series once again sets the industry standard for live/home studio recording by combining theuniversally accepted USB 2.0 and Firewire platforms. Users no longer have to choose between the two interfaces. Noneed to upgrade with cards or ad-ons. Everything you need is included! Just plug and record!
- USB 2.0 & Firewire compatible on same unit
- 24 bit / 96kHz multi-track recording through USB 2.0 and Firewire ports. Zero latency.
- Pre / Post EQ switch on each channel - Record onboard EQ!
- 2 track return from computer for monitoring
- Daisy chain two units with Firewire to double your channels
- Rack Mount Kit & USB2.0/Firewire Cables included
- Highest grade low-noise mic pream