Pioneer BULIT6 Complete Studio Monitors Kit
Pioneer BULIT6 6-Inch Powered Studio Monitor
Pioneer Professional Audio unveils its new line of active reference studio monitors for great audio feedback while practicing, producing, and creating music. The studio monitors are offered in three models BULIT5, BULIT6 and BULIT8 and feature excellent sound quality, improved bass response and reliability, three types of inputs, and built-in equalization, useful for the musician who wants to achieve the highest accuracy in sound reproduction.
Audio Quality: For maximum audio performance, increased bass output, and reduced unwanted resonance, each speaker utilizes a highly rigid medium density fiberboard (MDF) for the construction of its enclosure and bass reflex ducts. Additionally, to optimize sound quality and increase reliability, Pioneer uses woofers made with aramid fiber cones and soft dome tweeters infused in magnetic fluid. Three models of the BULIT studio monitors are available with varying size drivers that include five, six, and eight inch models to fit the listener's taste and environment.
Groove Technology: To improve airflow through the port of the enclosure, Pioneer engineered the port hole with grooves to help direct the sound waves smoothly. The technique decreases standing waves from the mouth of the port, resulting in smooth bass and mid-bass output, with more impact.
Convex Diffuser: Matching the bass output of the speakers, the soft dome tweeters are set in the center of a convex diffuser optimizing output and dispersing the sound energy in both left and right directions for wider imaging. For a cool cosmetic look, the diffuser also illuminates in white when the speakers are powered on.
Class AB bi-amp: Driving the speakers is a highly efficient Class AB amplifier in a bi-amp configuration to power the tweeters and woofers separately.
EQ Controls: The speakers also enable users to adjust high-pass level output via the built-in equalizer from the back of the speaker. The equalizer adjusts the high frequency range in one decibel increments (-2dB to +1dB), tailoring the audio output to the user's listening preference.
Inputs and Extras: With three types of inputs (XLR, TRS, and RCA) for connection to different devices such as external sound cards, computers, DJ equipment, and portable devices. For convenience and power conservation, the BULIT studio monitors also include an Auto Standby mode that automatically turns itself off when there is no input signal sensed after 25 minutes, and powers back on when signal input is detected.
Solena Professional SP-300 Studio Monitor Stand
The Solena Professional SP-300 studio monitor stands are designed for your recording studio or where ever you need to place small speakers or monitors. Perfect for small spaces, this stand can be adjusted to 27"-51". The sturdy metal shelf features vibration reducing pads.
Pioneer BULIT6 Powered Studio Monitor Features:
- Tweeters use convex diffusers from TAD to deliver panoramic high frequency sound
- Aramid fiber woofers and front-loaded bass reflex system ensure rich, powerful bass
- Custom-designed Class AB bi-amps ensure balance needed for accurate monitoring
- Auto stand-by with Auto ON eliminates the need to fiddle with the back of the speaker
- Packed with features for hassle-free set up and everyday use
- Format: Bi-amp 2-way bass reflex active monitor speaker
- Tweeter: 1-inch soft dome tweeter
- Woofer: 6-inch aramid fiber woofer
- Frequency response: 45 Hz~20 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 113 dB
- Amplifier output (rated output): Class AB bi-amp 125 W, LF:90 W (50 W), HF:35 W (20 W)
- Input ports: XLR x 1
- Balanced inputs: TRS(1/4 inch jack) x 1
- Input ports: RCA×1
- Unbalanced inputs: RCA×1
- Input impedance: 10 kOhms
- Level control: up to +6 dB
- HF level adjust: -2 dB/-1 dB/0 dB/+1 dB
- Power consumption: 140 W
- Maximum external dimensions (W x H x D): 228 mm×342 mm×295 mm
- Unit weight: 8.5 kg
- Accessories included: Power cord, User's Manual
On-Stage ASP3011 Medium Foam Speaker Platforms
By decoupling studio monitors from their workspace, the ASP3011 isolates the true tone and frequency range of playback recordings. Without the use of On-Stage Acoustic Speaker Platforms, studio monitors build-up bass frequencies on hard surfaces; creating the semblance of a low-end in the mix. By creating separation between the speakers and the work surface with these durable foam wedges, studio engineers will enjoy a more accurate audio picture of their recordings.Features:
- Will accommodate studio monitors up to 10.5" in width and 12.5" in depth
- Dimensions: 10.5" x12.5" x1.5" per platform
- Weight: .25 lbs. each; about .6 lbs. per pair
- Includes two bases and two wedges
Solena Professional Studio Monitor Stand Features:
- Material: Steel
- Adjustable height: 27"-51"
- Plate size: 9" x 9"
- Base: 17.7" x 17.7" x 17.7"
- Weight: 11 lbs.
Solena Professional 25-Foot Mic Cable:
- Touring grade, noiseless microphone cable
- High-quality XLR connectors
- Durable, flexible, abrasion-resistant jacket
- Ideal for use with microphones, audio component cabling , and powered/active loudspeakers