Pioneer CDJ-2000nexus Limited Edition Platinum Player
The CDJ-2000nexus offers exciting features and technologies including Wi-Fi connectivity, compatibility with Pioneer's rekordbox App for iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, Android tablets and smartphones and new functions such as Beat Sync, Wave Zoom and Slip. Enhanced features inherited by the CDJ-2000nexus include a selection screen interface for a more intuitive music search experience, increased visibility of the needle search pad, and improved master tempo sound quality.
The CDJ-2000nexus can utilize different music sources, from a hard drive to USB thumb drive and/or SD memory card, and now for the first time, an iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, Android devices and a computer via Wi-Fi. Using Pioneer's rekordbox App to create playlists, cue/loop points, beat location settings, waveform analysis and more, users can temporarily transfer the content wirelessly through Wi-Fi to the CDJ-2000nexus. Users can also perform the same wireless function with a Mac/PC utilizing the rekordbox music management software.
The Platinum Limited Edition series products features an ultra-sleek mirror chrome finish and each with a distinctive plaque engraved with the production run and serial number to indicate its authenticity. Included with each CDJ-2000nexus-M Platinum Edition will be one Pioneer premium digital cable (DAS-DGC020R).Features:
- Users can choose their media source from a USB storage device, SD memory card, CD- or DVD-ROM Disc, DJ software via MIDI/HID or even using music stored inside Wi-Fi®/USB-connected smartphones and tablets
- rekordbox music management software for analysis, management, and playback of music files.
- Pioneer's PRO DJ LINK, which enables up to four digital CDJ players to be connected for sharing music files stored on a single USB device and/or SD card
- High efficiency Wolfson® Microelectronics digital-to-analog (D/A) converter for accurate sound reproduction, faithful to source material
- Slip and Quantize functions, which enable reliable performance without changing the flow of the original track. Using the My Settings feature, the function settings of a player can be saved to an iPhone®, iPad® or iPod touch®, USB storage device, or SD memory card
- For additional convenience, the settings can also be can be made ahead of time on the rekordbox app or software, allowing users switch to their settings when a connection is made to the CDJ-2000nexus.
- Up to 35 controls on the surface of each player can be used to trigger other devices, such as DJ effectors and software by way of HID and/or MIDI
- Active Loop function automatically starts loops when playback begins from a specified point
- Load Previous Track feature provides playback of prior music that has been loaded to the player
- Rating on the Go function allows users to rate tracks during play for easy reference or sorting
- Auto Standby function switches power to standby mode when no operation or input is detected for a certain period of time