Pioneer CDJ-2000NXS2 DJ Multi Player Pair
The CDJ-2000NXS2 inherits all the best features from its predecessor – the CDJ-2000NXS – and takes a giant leap forward. We’ve added a larger, multicolour touch screen with a Qwerty keyboard and search filters to help you select tracks faster. 2 banks of 4 hot cues give you more creative freedom, while a 96 kHz/24-bit sound card and support for FLAC/Apple Lossless Audio (ALAC) means you can play with higher resolution formats.
Large touch screen: The 7-inch, full-colour touch screen gives you instinctive control of your favourite features. It displays all the info you need, including Wave Zoom, Needle Countdown, Phase Meter, and more. Keyword Search and Track Filter mode help you browse and select your tracks faster for an effortless performance.
4-way control: Add the DDJ-SP1 to your set-up and access even more performance features. Simply plug in a USB cable and control up to 4 CDJ-2000NXS2s using Pro DJ Link. Pro DJ Link lets you connect up to 4 players, turntables or laptops via a simple LAN connection. Combine this with rekordbox and get your hands on enhanced performance features and track info, such as beat sync, beat countdown, beat jump and phase meter.
Be prepared: Fully compatible with our free rekordbox music management software to help you manage your music, prepare tracks and deliver a smooth performance.
Take a short cut: The shortcut button gives you direct access to Browse mode and My Settings on the player's touch display.
Three-position lever: Simply tap the three-position lever to engage Slip Reverse, Forward, and Reverse.
Memory Cue: Set, name and colour-code your cues in rekordbox, for example 'my breakdown', then access the information directly on the player's screen.
My Settings: Take your preferred settings with you wherever you play. Save your settings and tracks to USB, SD card, smartphone or tablet, connect to the hardware, and your settings load instantly along with your tracks.
Beat Jump: Use Quantized Beat Jump to jump 1 beat backwards or forwards from the current playback position.Features:
- 96 kHz/24-bit sound card and improved the digital signal processing (DSP) and digital out
- 32-bit D/A converter and separate analogue power supply
- Supports FLAC, Apple Lossless Audio (ALAC), MP3, WAV, AAC, and AIFF.
- 8 hot cues: Set cue points in rekordbox and customize their colours. 2 banks of 4 colour-illuminated hot cues
- Quantize snaps cues and loops to the rekordbox beat grid
- Supported file types: AAC, AIFF, MP3, WAV / iOS version of rekordbox: MP3 and AAC only
- USB storage support: FAT, FAT32, HFS+
- Processor: Wolfson DAC processor
- Soundcard: 24 bit/48 kHz
- Frequency range: 4 - 20,000 Hz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 115 dB (JEITA)
- Distortion: < 0.0018 % (JEITA)
- Audio output level: 2.0 Vrms (1 kHz, 0 dB)
- Power consumption: 37 W
- Jog dial size: 206 mm
- Jog dial type: touch sensitive
- Jog modes: CDJ / vinyl mode
- Tempo control steps: 0.02% at +/-6% 0.05% at +/- 10% & 16 % 0.5% at +/-100% wide
- Tempo control ranges: (MP3) +/-6% +/-10% +/-16% +/-100% wide
- Tempo control ranges: (CD) +/-6% +/-10% +/-16% +/-100% wide
- Audio sources: computers (Mac/Windows PC), iPhone/iPad/iPod touch, Android phones/Android tablets, optical drive, SD card, USB storage devices (flash memory/HDD, etc.)
- Outputs: 1 analogue (RCA) 1 S/PDIF digital (RCA) 1 control (mini-jack)
- LAN: 1 (100Base-TX)
- USB: 1 USB A port 1 USB B port
- Included: CD-ROM (rekordbox, driver software and operating instructions), power cordAudio cable, LAN cable, disc forced eject pin, iPod cable, read before use / quick start guide
- Dimensions: 320mm x 106.5mm x 405.7mm (WxHxD)
- Weight: 4.7 kg