Pioneer CDJ-2000NXS2 Multi Player w/ DJM-S9 Mixer
Pioneer DJM-S9 2-Channel DJ Mixer for Serato DJMeet the DJM-S9, Pioneer's first two-channel battle mixer for Serato DJ. The fully customizable Magvel Pro crossfader, tactile performance pads and FX buttons let you tailor the mixer according to your preferences. So get ready to decimate the dance floor with personalized FX and rigorous scratch performances. The DJM-S9 inherits its high-quality audio circuitry from Pioneer's flagship 4-channel digital mixer, the DJM-2000NXS. The power inlet is designed to reduce resistance and deliver the stable sound you need in loud club environments.
The Magvel Fader Pro, magnetic crossfader ensures excellent operability, durability and response. Change the operational load using the Feeling Adjust dial and modify its Curve and Reverse configuration to suit your DJ style. On top it has shock-absorbing bumpers to reduce unnecessary rebounds. For dynamic live mixing, 16 multi-colour touch pads give access to Hot Cue, Roll, Slice, Loop and more. Their optimised shape and seat switch connections provide great accuracy and response, while the EL display instantly shows which mode is in play. In Serato DJ you can map other functions to the pads and allocate specific colours for an even stronger visual cue.
Pioneer CDJ-2000NXS2 Professional DJ Multi PlayerThe CDJ-2000NXS2 inherits all the best features from its predecessor – the CDJ-2000NXS – and takes a giant leap forward. Pioneer has added a larger, multicolour touch screen with a Qwerty keyboard and search filters to help you select tracks faster. 2 banks of 4 Hot Cues give you more creative freedom, while a 96 kHz/24-bit sound card and support for FLAC/Apple Lossless Audio (ALAC) means you can play with higher resolution formats.
- Full assignable MIDI controls
- Serato HID Control
- Auto Standby
- Width: 267 mm
- Height: 107.9 mm
- Depth: 407.3 mm
- Weight: 4.6 kg
- Master Balance: Yes
- Level Meter Size: 12 segment
- Channel EQ: 3 band
- EQ Range: to +6 dB
- EQ On/Off: Yes
- Reverse Channels: Yes
- Level Meter Type: Shared Master
- Channels: 2
- Beat Effects: Delay, Echo, Flanger, Phaser, Reverb, Trans
- Effects: High-Pass Filter, Low-Pass Filter, Dub Echo, Noise, Pitch
- Serato DJ FX powered by isotope: 55
- 3 Band Isolator: Yes
- Auto BPM Counter: Yes
- Cross Fader Type: Magvel Fader Pro
- Assignable: Yes
- Reverse Cross Fader: Yes
- Tension Adjustment: Yes
- Mic Connection: XLR/Jack Combo
- Talkover: ON/OFF Button
- Talkover Attenuator: Yes
- Connection: USB
- Sample Rate: 24 bit
- Frequency: 48 kHz
- Inputs: 2 CD/LINE (RCA), 2 PHONO (RCA), 1 MIC (XLR/Jack Combo), 1 AUX (RCA)
- Outputs: 2 MASTER (XLR, RCA), 1 BOOTH (1/4 inch Jack), 2 HEADPHONE MONITOR (1/4 inch Jack, MiniPin)
- USB: 2 USB B ports
- Rack Mount: Yes
- Frequency Range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- SN Ratio Line: 107 dB
- Distortion: < 0.005 %
- Power Requirements: 100-240 V/50/60 Hz
- Improved Sound Design - For the best possible club sound, we've added a 96 kHz/24-bit sound card and improved the digital signal processing (DSP) and Digital Out. Analogue noise is reduced to a minimum by a high-performance 32-bit D/A converter and separate analogue power supply. Crisp high-resolution audio is supported for FLAC, Apple Lossless Audio (ALAC), as well as MP3, WAV, AAC, and AIFF.
- Large Touch Screen - The 7-inch, full-colour touch screen gives you instinctive control of your favourite features. It displays all the info you need, including Wave Zoom, Needle Countdown, Phase Meter, and more. Keyword Search and Track Filter mode help you browse and select your tracks faster for an effortless performance.
- 8 Hot Cues - Set cue points in rekordbox and customise their colours. 2 banks of 4 colour-illuminated Hot Cues put instant playback of pre-set cue points at your fingertips.
- Beat Perfect - Quantize snaps cues and loops to the rekordbox beat grid for a reliable performance every time.
- Add A DDJ-SP1 - Add the DDJ-SP1 to your set-up and access even more performance features. Simply plug in a USB cable and control up to 4 CDJ-2000NXS2s using Pro DJ Link.
Pro DJ Link lets you connect up to 4 players, turntables or laptops via a simple LAN connection. Combine this with rekordbox and get your hands on enhanced performance features and track info, such as Beat Sync, Beat Countdown, Beat Jump and Phase Meter.Be prepared
Fully compatible with our free rekordbox™ music management software to help you manage your music, prepare tracks and deliver a smooth performance.Take a short cut
The shortcut button gives you direct access to Browse mode and My Settings on the player's touch display.Three-position lever
Simply tap the three-position lever to engage Slip Reverse, Forward, and Reverse.Memory Cue
Set, name and colour-code your cues in rekordbox, for example 'my breakdown', then access the information directly on the player's screen.My Settings
Take your preferred settings with you wherever you play. Save your settings and tracks to USB, SD card, smartphone or tablet, connect to the hardware, and your settings load instantly along with your tracks.Beat Jump
Use Quantized Beat Jump to jump 1 beat backwards or forwards from the current playback position.