Pioneer CDJ-850 Multi Format Table Top Player
Pioneer announces the new CDJ-850 digital media player that redefines the DJ experience for the next generation of DJ entertainers. As part of the cutting-edge professional CDJ series, technical advances invites all levels of DJs to create, perform and share mixes like a professional.
If you are a new DJ looking to elevate and greatly enhance your performance, the CDJ-850 delivers enhanced mixing features, excellent audio quality and a new platform for you to share your music. Pioneer is dedicated to bringing DJs the best audio/video and live performance products.
The increase of popularity of the DJ art and culture makes the creation of products for all DJ skill levels important. That's where the new CDJ-850 comes in to ensure that DJs get the same innovative features and design like that of the CDJ-2000 and CDJ-900 players.
Key features of the CDJ-850 include:
- Pro-series Design and Exacting Features - Inheriting the club standard layout and precise control features of its professional CDJ series, the CDJ-850 integrates a large 206mm jog dial for continuous free and easy control along with a rotary selector and browse buttons integrated within the display.
- Compatible Media and Formats - Users can mix a variety of music formats and media, as the CDJ-850 is compatible with MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF digital audio formats recorded on USB storage devices or CD-R/RW discs.
- Included rekordbox Software - Pioneer's new exclusive DJ music management software makes it easy for home DJs to effortlessly organize their entire music library as it analyzes files (settings, creating playlists, saving histories) to their custom specifications. As used by professionals to optimize DJ play, the software enables users to:
- USB Export Capability - DJs using the rekordbox software can easily export their music files and custom managed data onto a USB device and quickly plug in directly to the CDJ-850 and access tracks without the need to be linked to a PC. Play histories on the CDJ-850 are automatically recorded onto rekordbox via connected USB device for the DJ's next session which makes the cycle of music file management, DJ play and preparation for future sessions very simple.
- User Interface - The display and user interface of the player is designed for quick and fluid music selection. Combined with its rotary selector, navigation through music lists (title, artist, BPM, etc.) is extremely fast and easy. The WAVE display enables smooth DJ play because the user can visually analyze the flow and dynamics of the entire song.
- DJ Software Control and Audio Interface - The CDJ-850 multi-media player features MIDI, enabling control of various DJ softwares running on a laptop. With the use of the built-in USB HID interface, the CDJ-850 can also control more complex operations of DJ software without the need for a control disc. For additional versatility, the player can also be used as a PC audio interface.
- Tag List Function - Equipped with an editable Tag List functionality, users of the player can easily register tracks during play or preview to add to their playlist queue. The song order in the Tag List can be altered and saved as a playlist in rekordbox.
1. Analyze data such as the Wave, Beat Grid, BPM, and ID3 Tag1 of music files
2. Create cues2 and loops settings
3. Create and edits playlists
4. Save history of music files played on the CDJ-850