Pioneer HDJ-CX On-Ear DJ Headphones
Professional DJs looking for a pair of super-lightweight on-ear headphones should look no further than the Pioneer DJ HDJ-CX, a pair of performance headphones that are specifically designed for comfort with tight audio sound reproduction, well suited for a wide range of mixing and monitoring environments. The headphones feature a high level of sound insulation and are built to last.
The headphones were designed from scratch and feature PEEK-PU-PEEK composite film diaphragms, which provide clear and precise mids and highs as well as fat and powerful lows. The bass reflex chamber in the housings improves the low frequency response and the sound insulators offer a higher level of audio insulation, enabling artists to hear every nuance of the music. The HDJ-CX ships with a straight cable, a coiled cable, a 1/4" adapter, and a pair of spare earpads.
Lightweight and Flexible Design
- Comfort is key with the HDJ-CX headphones. Aside from being incredibly lightweight, the headphones feature an ergonomic design to minimize head, neck, and shoulder stress. The headband and the earcup weight distribution, along with the headband cushion width, are carefully adjusted for optimal balance.
- The wire inside the included cables features a reduced diameter, and the position of the spiral on the coiled cable is closer to the plug connecting to the artist's mixer, for a better balance with the straight part of the cable. The stainless steel headband on the HDJ-CX features a ladder-like structure for added flexibility and stress resistance so the artist can easily find their perfect fit.
Precise Monitoring in any Environment
- The HDJ-CX headphones come equipped with a brand-new driver unit and special tuning to deliver crystal-clear audio. The new PEEK-PU-PEEK composite film diaphragm delivers tight sound with a frequency response of 5 Hz to 30 kHz—allowing artists to clearly hear the kicks, snare drums, and hi-hats for precise monitoring and mixing in any environment.
- The 35mm driver units realize the input power to reach 2000mW while minimizing distortion, even at high volume. In addition, the bass reflex chambers in the housings improve low frequency response, while the sound insulators craft a high level of audio insulation—allowing artists to hear the full bass sound along with every nuance in the music.
Highly Robust Construction
Even though the HDJ-CX headphones are lightweight, they are rugged and built to last with extra-tough components, including the headband's steel core. Designed to withstand the rigors of constant use on the road, the headphones pass demanding tests that other professional Pioneer DJ headphones are subjected to, as well as the stringent US Military Standard MIL-STD-810H shock test.
Interchangeable Cables and Accessories
Artists can choose from 2 supplied cables, straight or coiled. To ensure artists never lose their 1/4" plug adapter, the adapter holder clips neatly onto the cable so it's always on hand. A pair of replacement earpads are also included.
- Large 35mm Drivers
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz to 30 kHz
- Nylon Earpads and Head Cushion
- Durable Construction
- Military Standard Shock-Resistant
- Includes Coiled and Straight Cables
- Includes Carrying Case and 1/4" Adapter
- Includes Pair of Spare Earpads
- Earpiece Design
- On-Ear (Supra-Aural), Closed-Back
- Earpiece Swivel
- Earpiece Connection / Wearing Style
- Driver Type
- Driver Size
- Active Noise Cancellation
- Full Remote OS Support
- Frequency Response
- Resonant Frequency
- Maximum Power Handling
- Audio Connector to Source
- 1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS Male
- Adapter (Included)
- Cable Design
- Single-Sided, Coiled, Straight, Detachable
- Audio Connector to Earpiece
- Cable Length
- 3.9 to 9.8' / 1.2 to 3 m (Coiled Cable)
- 5.2' / 1.6 m (Straight Cable)
- Material of Construction
- 4.8 oz / 136 g (without Cable)