Pioneer PLX-500-W White Direct Drive Turntable
The PLX-500 inherits the layout of the PLX-1000 professional turntable and produces a warm, clear analogue sound. The perfect deck if you want to start playing with vinyl or if you just want to listen to your record collection at home.
Solidly built with excellent vibration damping and precise audio playback, this high-torque deck has a USB out so you can make digital recordings of your vinyl collection in our free rekordbox software. You can also combine the PLX-500 with the rekordbox dvs Plus Pack, a compatible mixer and the RB-VS1-K Control Vinyl to play and scratch with digital files.
Excellent Sound Design
Just like the PLX-1000, the PLX-500 is built to produce a high-quality vinyl sound. The shortest possible audio routing from the stylus to the outputs reduces distortion, while the phone/line output switch lets you connect directly to your sound system or to powered speakers with no need for an external amplifier.
Easy Digital Recording
Record your vinyl collection to high-quality digital files by simply connecting the turntable to your PC or Mac via the USB out.
Smooth DJ Play
Use the PLX-500 to mix and scratch your vinyl records or combine the turntable with rekordbox dvs, a compatible DJ mixer and the RB-VS1-K Control Vinyl to play and perform with your digital files.
Cover Art Display
Put your record covers on display while listening to your vinyl thanks to the sleeve stand inside the dust cover.
- Slip mat
- Dust cover with jacket stand
- Adapter for 45 EP records
- Head shell (with cartridge)
- Balance and shell weights
- Audio conversion cord:
- 1 Stereo pin plug (female)
- 1 Stereo mini plug (male)
- USB cord
- Width: 17.72 in
- Height: 6.26 in
- Depth: 14.49 in
- Weight: 23.59 lb
- Power Consumption: 11 W
- Drive Method: Servo-type direct drive
- Platter: Aluminium, die-casting diameter: 332 mm
- Motor: 3-phase, brushless DC motor
- Braking System: Electronic brake
- Rotation Speed: 33-1/2, 45, 78 rpm
- Rotation Adjustment Range: +/- 8 %
- Wow and Flutter :< 0.15% (Measured by obtaining signal from built-in frequency generator of motor assembly.)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 50 dB
- Starting Torque: > 1.6 kg/cm
- Start Time: Within 1 sec (at 33-1/3 rpm)
- Arm Type:
- Universal type S-shape tone arm
- Gimbal-supported type bearing structure
- Static balance type
- Overhang: 0.63 in
- Effective Length: 9.07 in
- Tracking Error: Within 3 degrees
- Height Adjustment Range: 0.24 in
- Stylus Pressure Variable Range: 0-4 g (1 scale 0.1 g)
- Cartridge Weight Single: < 9.5 g