Pioneer DJ XDJ-1000MK2 Media Players (2) with DJM-450 DJ Mixer
Pioneer DJ XDJ-1000MK2 Performance DJ Multi Player
Digitally refocused: Based on its predecessor, the XDJ-1000MK2 improves usability through enhanced track browsing and support for high-resolution FLAC and ALAC audio files. It inherits the large jog wheel and 7-inch, full-colour touch screen from the CDJ-2000NXS2, as well as features such as 8 Hot Cues and Quantize.
Pioneer DJ XDJ-1000MK2 Media Player Features:
- CDJ-Style Design - Equipped with the same size jog wheel and a 7-inch LCD touch screen as our CDJ-2000NXS2, you get intuitive control over your mix.
- High-Resolution Audio - Next to MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF, the XDJ-1000MK2 supports high-quality FLAC and ALAC sound formats up to 48kHz/24-bit. A digital output has been added to send audio without degradation, while the power supply for analogue audio is completely separated from the digital circuit to reduce noise.
- Faster Browsing - Easily browse your rekordbox library using the rotary button next to the display, or use the Qwerty keyboard to search for specific keywords. Advanced features such as Matching and Track Filter help you play the right track at the right time.
- Enhanced Performance - 8 Hot Cues allow instant playback at a preset point, while Quantize allows you to play cue and loop points in time with the music on tracks that have been beat analysed in rekordbox . Use Beat Jump to jump backwards or forwards 1, 2 or 4 beats from the current playback position.
- Add A DDJ-SP1 - Add the DDJ-SP1 to your set-up and access even more performance features. Simply plug in a USB cable and control up to 4 XDJ-1000MK2s using Pro DJ Link.
- Pro DJ Link - Pro DJ Link lets you connect up to 4 players or laptops via a simple LAN connection. Combine this with rekordbox and get your hands on enhanced performance features and track info, such as Beat Sync, Beat Countdown, Beat Jump and Phase Meter.
Pioneer DJ XDJ-1000MK2 Media Player Specifications:
- Audio sources: computers (mac/windows pc), USB storage devices (flash memory/HDD, etc.), iPhone/iPad/iPod touch, android phones/android tablets
- Outputs: 1 analogue (rca), 1 digital (coaxial)
- LAN: 1 (100Base-TX)
- USB: 1 USB A port, 1 USB B port
- Plays: AAC, AIFF, MP3, WAV, ALAC, FLAC, iOS version of rekordbox: MP3 and AAC only
- MIDI control: yes
- ProDJ link: yes
- KUVO ready: yes
- Auto standby: yes
- Rekordbox: yes
- Dimensions: 12.01" x 4.33" x 15.06"
- Weight: 8.16 lbs.
- Frequency range: 4 - 20,000 Hz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 115 dB
- Distortion: < 0.003 %
- Audio output level: 2.0 Vrms (1 kHz, 0 dB)
- Power consumption: 30W
- Display: 7-inch, full-colour LCD touch screen
- Jog dial size: 8.11"
- Jog modes: cdj/vinyl mode
- Loop adjust: in/out adjust
- What's included: Power cord, LAN cable, Audio cable, Manual
Pioneer DJ DJM-450 2-Channel DJ Mixer
With features and design inherited from the DJM-900NXS2, this 2-channel mixer is ideal to partner with any of our multiplayers or turntables. The Magvel fader combined with smooth EQ and channel fader curves give an assured feel to mixing. Sound Colour FX and Beat FX with parameter control open up new creative possibilities. And thanks to the 64-bit digital signal processer you’ll enjoy warm, high-quality audio from both analogue and digital sound sources. The DJM-450 also comes bundled with licence keys for rekordbox dj and rekordbox dvs, so you can DJ with tracks stored on your PC/Mac when using turntables and our control vinyl (available separately).
The EQ lets you balance the high, mid and low frequencies on every channel. Choose your preferred EQ level or use the isolator to totally eliminate each EQ band for the perfect mix. Robust Magvel Faders ensure smooth control over long-term use. Two metal shafts support the fader knobs, while the contact-free magnetic system is designed to endure millions of performances. Use built-in FX and external FX from mobile apps at the same time. Simply connect your smartphone or tablet via USB to engage instrument and FX apps. Whether you’re playing from digital or analogue sound sources, a warm, high-quality sound is created by the 64-bit digital signal processor using dithering technology. The XLR terminal and gold-plated RCAs deliver premium sound quality on all connections. And the signal GND terminal easily attaches ground wires from analogue turntables.
Pioneer DJ DJM-450 DJ Mixer Specifications:
- DVS Control and rekordbox dvs
- Includes: rekordbox dj and rekordbox dvs
- Channels: 2
- Sound colour FX: dub echo, sweep, noise, and filter.
- Beat FX: delay, echo, spiral, reverb, trans, flanger, pitch, and roll.
- EQ/ISO: 3-band
- EQ/ISO range: built-in, switchable 3-band equaliser: -26 dB ~ +6 dB / 3-band isolator: -8 ~ +6 dB
- Crossfader type: Magvel fader
- Inputs: (3) line RCA, (2) Phono RCA, (1) mic 1/4" TRS
- Outputs: (1) master XLR, (1) master RCA, (2) headphone monitor 1/4" jack & mini-jack
- USB: 1 USB B port, 1 USB A port
- Frequency Range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Sampling rate: 48 kHz
- A/D & D/A converter: 24 bit
- S/N ratio line: 94 db
- Distortion: < 0.005 % (line)
- Dimensions: 230mm x 108mm x 320mm (WxHxD)