PreSonus BlueMAX Compressor/Limiter
The PreSonus BlueMAX is an amazingly affordable stereo analog compressor with preset compression curves tailored for a variety of individual instrument and vocal applications. There is a manual mode that allows control over parameters like attack, release and ratio. The BlueMAX also features full metering over gain reduction and input/output levels plus a sidechain insert jack for spectral processing. The BlueMAX is truly the easiest way to get world-class dynamics control for any recording or live sound application.Features:
- 15 studio presets: three vocal, eight instrument, two classic stereo, two special effects "Squeeze Guitar" and "Pump"
- Manual mode gives you full control over compression parameters, including variable input/output, attack/release times and ratio from 1:1 to 20:1
- Onboard metering shows I/O levels and gain reduction
- Stereo/mono operation with high gain mono input for plugging instruments in direct
- Sidechain input for de-essing, ducking and other forms of special processing
- 1/4" I/O unbalanced
- +4/-10 stereo operating level
- Internal power supply
- Power transformer is switchable for international operation
- Connectors: tip-ring, 1/4"
- Gain: -20dB to 40dB
- Output: -20dB to 20dB
- Metering input/output: -24dB to 24dB
- Metering gain reduction: -1dB to -28dB
- 15 manual
- Vocal settings: hard, medium and soft compression
- Percussion settings: fast transient, contour
- Fretted settings: acoustic, electric, bass
- Keyboards: piano, synth brass, orchestral
- Effects: "Squeeze" guitar, dynamic release "Pump"