PreSonus Eris E44 Complete Studio Monitors Kit
PreSonus Eris E44 Dual 4-Inch Powered Monitor
PreSonus' new Eris E44 two-way active MTM studio monitors deliver an expanded frequency range and the widest stereo field in their class, thanks to their nested Midwoofer-Tweeter-Midwoofer (MTM, also known as "D'Appolito") design. The result is a more consistent listening experience on- and off-axis. The E44 nested MTM configuration incorporates dual Kevlar low/mid drivers (4.5- and 6.5-inch, respectively) operating in parallel and covering the same frequency range so that they acoustically couple. This effectively creates a larger woofer to provide a more dynamic output than conventional two-way studio monitors. Nesting a 1.25-inch, silk-dome, high-frequency driver between the two woofers minimizes phase displacement to improved spatial resolution and a wide sweet spot. Like all Eris speakers, the E44 provide the tools and flexibility needed to suit any mixing environment. By bringing the midrange drivers close together and raising the HF driver, the E44 are able to perform optimally in both horizontal and vertical orientations. A three-position Acoustic Space switch helps compensate for the boundary bass boost that occurs when the monitor is placed near a wall or corner. High and Mid acoustic tuning controls further help to mitigate room problems. A Low Cutoff filter makes it easy to integrate a subwoofer. Individual balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS and unbalanced RCA input connections make hookup quick and easy. Safety features include RF shielding, current-output limiting, over-temperature protection, and subsonic protection.
Solena Professional SP-300 Studio Monitor Stand
The Solena Professional SP-300 studio monitor stands are designed for your recording studio or where ever you need to place small speakers or monitors. Perfect for small spaces, this stand can be adjusted to 27"-51". The sturdy metal shelf features vibration reducing pads.
PreSonus Eris E44 Dual Powered Monitor Features:
- Components and construction
- Dual 4.5-inch/6.5-inch, custom-woven Kevlar LF/midrange drivers produce dynamic, size-defying bass output
- 1.25-inch, silk-dome HF driver ensures smooth high-frequency performance that is never fatiguing to the ears
- Balanced XLR, balanced 1/4-inch TRS, and unbalanced RCA inputs provide flexibility for seamless integration into any environment
- Frequency Response: 55 Hz – 22 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.9 kHz
- LF Amplifier Power: 50W
- HF Amplifier Power: 35W
- Peak SPL (at 1 meter): 103 dB
- LF Driver: Dual 4.5" Kevlar
- HF Driver: 1.25" silk dome
- Input Impedance: 10 kO
- Width: 14.3" (365 mm)
- Depth: 7" (180 mm)
- Height: 7" (180 mm)
- Weight: 11.9 lbs (5.4 kg)
On-Stage ASP3021 Large Foam Speaker Platforms
By decoupling studio monitors from their workspace, the ASP3021 isolates the true tone and frequency range of playback recordings. Without the use of On-Stage Acoustic Speaker Platforms, studio monitors build-up bass frequencies on hard surfaces; creating the semblance of a low-end in the mix. By creating separation between the speakers and the work surface with these durable foam wedges, studio engineers will enjoy a more accurate audio picture of their recordings.Features:
- Will accommodate studio monitors up to 15.25" in width and 11" in depth
- Dimensions: 15.25" x 11" x 1.5" per platform
- Weight: .3 lbs. each; about .7 lbs. per pair
- Includes two bases and two wedges
Solena Professional Studio Monitor Stand Features:
- Material: Steel
- Adjustable height: 27"-51"
- Plate size: 9" x 9"
- Base: 17.7" x 17.7" x 17.7"
- Weight: 11 lbs.
Solena Professional 25-Foot Mic Cable:
- Touring grade, noiseless microphone cable
- High-quality XLR connectors
- Durable, flexible, abrasion-resistant jacket
- Ideal for use with microphones, audio component cabling , and powered/active loudspeakers