PreSonus Eris E5 5-Inch HD Studio Monitors Kit
PreSonus Eris E5 5-Inch 2-Way HD Active Studio Monitor
When it's time to replace those cheap "computer" speakers with serious 2-way professional studio monitors, you're ready for the Eris E5. With Kevlar low frequency transducers, low-mass silk-dome tweeters, responsive Class AB amplification, and professional acoustic-adjustment controls, the compact Eris E5 represents an outstanding value in its class. It includes RF shielding, current-output limiting, over-temperature protection, and subsonic protection, and unlike comparably priced studio monitors, it has controls for simulating different listening environments and flattening frequency response to enable accurate mixing.
Solena Professional SP-300 Studio Monitor Stand
The Solena Professional SP-300 studio monitor stands are designed for your recording studio or where ever you need to place small speakers or monitors. Perfect for small spaces, this stand can be adjusted to 27"-51". The sturdy metal shelf features vibration reducing pads.
PreSonus Eris E5 Studio Monitor Features:
- 5.25-inch Kevlar low-frequency transducer
- 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- 80 watt, Class AB biamplification
- Front-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction
- Acoustic Tuning control for accurate mixing contour:
- Midrange (±6 dB, continuously variable)
- HF (±6 dB, continuously variable)
- High-Pass (Off, 80 Hz, 100 Hz)
- Acoustic Space settings (flat, -2, -4 dB)
- RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, and subsonic protection
- Optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
- Balanced XLR/1/4-inch and unbalanced RCA inputs
- 102 dB maximum continuous SPL
On-Stage ASP3011 Medium Foam Speaker Platforms
By decoupling studio monitors from their workspace, the ASP3011 isolates the true tone and frequency range of playback recordings. Without the use of On-Stage Acoustic Speaker Platforms, studio monitors build-up bass frequencies on hard surfaces; creating the semblance of a low-end in the mix. By creating separation between the speakers and the work surface with these durable foam wedges, studio engineers will enjoy a more accurate audio picture of their recordings.Features:
- Will accommodate studio monitors up to 10.5" in width and 12.5" in depth
- Dimensions: 10.5" x12.5" x1.5" per platform
- Weight: .25 lbs. each; about .6 lbs. per pair
- Includes two bases and two wedges
Solena Professional Studio Monitor Stand Features:
- Material: Steel
- Adjustable height: 27"-51"
- Plate size: 9" x 9"
- Base: 17.7" x 17.7" x 17.7"
- Weight: 11 lbs.
Solena Professional 25-Foot Mic Cable:
- Touring grade, noiseless microphone cable
- High-quality XLR connectors
- Durable, flexible, abrasion-resistant jacket
- Ideal for use with microphones, audio component cabling , and powered/active loudspeakers