PreSonus Eris-E8-XT Studio Monitors Recording KitBundle Includes:
- 2x PreSonus Eris-E8-XT Powered Studio Monitor Single
- 1x Auralex MoPAD 4-Pack Studio Monitor Isolat Pads
- 2x Solena SP-300 Studio Monitor Stand
- 2x 10ft XLR to XLR Microphone Cable
PreSonus Eris-E8-XT Powered Studio Monitor Single
The Best-Selling Studio Monitors Just Got Better: With their smooth, accurate frequency response; powerful amplification with tons of headroom; and acoustic tuning functions that ensure you always get the best sound... it's no wonder that the original Eris®-series studio monitors have been a runaway hit since their introduction. The Eris E8 XT is a substantial update to a lauded classic. Deeper lows and a wider, more controlled sweet spot (thanks to its new EBM wave guide design) mean that their best-selling studio monitors just got even better.
Studio Speakers With A Wide Sweet Spot
PreSonus outfitted the Eris XT studio monitors with a new EBM (Elliptical Boundary Modeled) wave guide designed by none other than Hugh Sarvis of WorxAudio, the mind behind their award-winning CDL loudspeakers and lauded R-Series monitors. The result? A superior high-frequency response and wider 100-degree horizontal dispersion to create a broader sweet spot. It’s ideal for group listening and collaboration—while narrow vertical dispersion reduces reflections from your desk. Silk-dome tweeters ensure snappy, accurate transient reproduction.
Lows That Go Lower
The familiar woven composite low-frequency driver still offers Eris' signature tight, clear bass; plenty of punch and no flub. Eris E5 XT studio monitors sport a ported enclosure that is larger than that of their predecessors, allowing them to reach down to an astonishing 35 Hz. That's 10 Hz below previous models—with no subwoofer required!
Set Up Your Studio Monitors For Your Room
PreSonus knows modern recording studios can be anywhere from a spare bedroom to a multi-million dollar facility; that's why every studio monitor they make is equipped with controls that ensure the flattest response in your mix environment. Acoustic tuning controls allow you to configure the Eris E5 XT perfectly for your room—you get Low-cut, Mid, and High controls, as well as 3-way acoustic space tuning that allows you to easily compensate for the sonic consequences of speaker placement against a wall or in a corner.
Studio Monitor Connections
It’s easy to feed audio to your Eris E8 XT studio monitors from an audio interface, mixer, monitor controller, or almost any other line-level source. Eris E5 XT monitors provide balanced XLR, balanced 1/4" TRS, and unbalanced RCA line-level inputs. You’ll have no problem hooking your Eris speakers up to virtually anything.
Suitable for both home recording studios and professional mix engineering, the Eris XT studio monitors combine sterling audio quality with the flexible tuning and connectivity you've come to expect from PreSonus. It’s Eris, remastered.
Auralex MoPAD 4-Pack Studio Monitor Isolation Pads
Set of 4 pads (2 per speaker)
Your loudspeakers are the most critical components you use to verify the quality of your work. No matter how good your mixer, mics, preamps, cables, and other pieces of gear that you've invested in, you're not truly hearing what your recordings sound like until you isolate your monitors from their environment.
This is where the Auralex MoPADs come in. MoPAD Monitor Isolation Pads provide sonic isolation between your monitors and whatever your monitors are resting on, Instantly improving the accuracy of your entire monitoring system.
MoPADs are affordable, easy to implement and really effective at decoupling your monitors from your room and all its contents. You've gotta get some! Until you do, you'll never know what your recordings really sound like.
Dimensions: 12" long x 4" wide; Weight Limitations: 100lbs.
Solena SP-300 Studio Monitor Stand
The Solena Professional SP-300 studio monitor stands are designed for your recording studio or where ever you need to place small speakers or monitors. Perfect for small spaces, this stand can be adjusted to 27"-51". The sturdy metal shelf features vibration reducing pads.
PreSonus Eris-E8-XT Powered Studio Monitor Single Features:
- 8-inch woven composite low-frequency transducer
- 1.25-inch (31.75 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- Front-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction
- Optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
- 105 dB maximum continuous SPL
- HF Adjust (±6 dB, continuously variable)
- Midrange Adjust (±6 dB, continuously variable)
- Acoustic Space settings (flat, -2, -4 dB) for accurate mixing contour
- Highpass filter (Off, 80 Hz, 100 Hz)
- 130 watt, Class AB biamplification
- RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, and subsonic protection
- Amplifier "soft start" feature eliminates popping on power-up
- Internal power supply with IEC connector
- Power switch with on/off LED
- Balanced XLR/1/4-inch
- Unbalanced RCA inputs (E5/E8)
Solena SP-300 Studio Monitor Stand Features:
- Material: Steel
- Adjustable height: 27"-51"
- Plate size: 9" x 9"
- Base: 17.7" x 17.7" x 17.7"
- Weight: 11 lbs.
10ft XLR to XLR Microphone Cable Features:
- Touring grade, noiseless microphone cable
- High-quality XLR connectors
- Durable, flexible, abrasion-resistant jacket
- Ideal for use with microphones, audio component cabling, and powered/active loudspeakers
- Length: 10'
PreSonus Eris-E8-XT Powered Studio Monitor Single Specifications:
- 1- Balanced XLR
- 1- Balanced 1/4" TRS
- 1- Unbalanced RCA
- Frequency Response: 35 Hz - 20 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.2 kHz
- LF Amplifier Power: 75W
- HF Amplifier Power: 65W
- Peak SPL (@ 1 meter): 105 dB
- LF Driver: 8" reinforced woofer
- HF Driver: 1.25" silk dome
- Input Impedance: 10 k?
- Dispersion: 100 degrees horizontal by 60 degrees vertical
- Volume Range: A-type taper
- MF Control: -6, 0, +6 dB
- HF Control: -6, 0, +6 dB
- Low Cut: Flat, 80 Hz, or 100 Hz
- Acoustic Space: Flat, -2 dB, or -4 dB
- RF interference
- Output-current limiting
- Turn-on/off transient
- Subsonic filter
- External mains fuse
- 100-120V ~50/60 Hz or 220-240V ~50/60 Hz
- Vinyl-laminated, medium-density fiberboard
- Width: 9.75" (247.65 mm)
- Depth: 11.5" (292.1 mm)
- Height: 16" (406.4 mm)
- Weight: 23 lbs (10.43 kg)