PreSonus Eris HD10BT Studio Bluetooth Headphones
Studio sound wherever you go
Professional musicians and audio engineers rely on high-quality headphones in the studio to make sure they can hear every sonic detail. PreSonus® Eris HD10BT headphones provide studio-quality audio performance with the mobility and freedom of Bluetooth connectivity. Active Noise Canceling (ANC) reduces ambient sounds by up to 18 dB, so whether you’re walking down a busy street, or sitting in the middle seat on an airplane, you can listen to your favorite music, podcasts, or binge-worthy TV series in vivid sonic fidelity.
Eris HD10BT headphones are built with 1.57-inch (40 mm) drivers that deliver superior clarity and extended bass response you’d expect from professional studio headphones. The over-ear design ensures optimal sound isolation whether you’re producing your next record or listening to your favorite artist’s latest release.
Designed to be used wired or wirelessly, Eris HD10BT headphones provide touch controls to quickly pair your Bluetooth device, wirelessly start and stop audio, adjust the volume, and navigate to your favorite track. With up to 16 hours of battery life, the Eris HD10BT headphones will let you listen comfortably all day long. The included cable lets you connect your Eris HD10BT headphones to your audio interface, mixer, or computer. A built-in microphone and basic call function even let you answer the phone without missing a beat.
Get personal space—even in a crowd
Long commutes and plane rides are the ideal time to catch up on audiobooks, podcasts, and your watch list, but noisy companions can get in the way of enjoying your downtime. Active Noise Canceling turns your Eris HD10BT headphones into your own private listening environment. ANC can be activated with or without Bluetooth, so you can use it whenever and wherever you need it. The included hardshell case holds your Eris HD10BT plus its included cables and adapter, so your headphones are ready to fit in your carry-on, purse, or backpack—take studio sound with you wherever you go.
- Bluetooth® 5.0 wireless for mobile use, plus wired connectivity for use with professional devices, when wireless operation is prohibited, or when battery life is low (cable and 1/8" to 1/4" adapter included)
- BActive Noise Canceling (ANC) to reduce environmental noise
- BClosed back, over-ear design for superior isolation
- BEasy-to-use level and track navigation controls
- B40 mm drivers for studio-quality sound reproduction
- BSingle-button call functionality with built-in microphone. Answer the phone without missing a beat
- BUp to 16 hours of continuous battery life
- B96 dB sensitivity (±3 dB)
- BBalanced frequency response (20Hz - 20kHz)
- BMicro USB charging cable and hardshell carrying case included
- Type: Closed cup, circumaural
- Drivers: 40 mm, 16 ohm
- Frequency Response (Headphones): 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (Microphone): 100 Hz to 10 kHz
- Sensitivity (Headphones): 96 dB
- Sensitivity (ANC Microphone): -36 dB
- Sensitivity (Call Microphone): -45 dB
- Bluetooth Operating Range: 33 feet (10M)
- Playtime: Up to 16 hours (ANC off); Up to 8 hours (ANC on)
- Lithium Battery: 3.7V, 300mAH
- User Controls: Power/pair/call answer, volume, ANC on/off
- Connections: 1/8" stereo audio input, micro USB charging port
- Included Accessories: Micro USB charging cable, 1/8" audio cable, 1/8" to 1/4" audio adapter, hardshell carrying case