PreSonus Studio 24C 2X2 Interface w/ Recording MicBundle Includes:
- 1x PreSonus Studio 24C 2x2 USB-C Audio Interface
- 1x MXL V67GS Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
PreSonus Studio 24C 2x2 USB-C Audio InterfaceGreat for solo vocalists/rappers, mobile musicians, guitarists, podcasters, and live streaming, the Studio 24c 2x2 USB-C bus-powered audio interface for macOS® and Windows® can record at up to 192 kHz and features 2 front-panel combo mic/line/instrument inputs with PreSonus XMAX-L solid-state mic preamps; two rear-panel, balanced line outputs; and MIDI I/O. A Mixer knob blends analog input and computer playback for low-latency direct monitoring. A complete recording solution, the Studio 24c comes with PreSonus’ award-winning Studio One® Artist recording software for macOS® and Windows®, and the Studio Magic Plug-in Suite. USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to USB-A cables are included for compatibility with most computers.
MXL V67GS Large Diaphragm Condenser MicrophoneThe MXL V67GS combines Class-A FET circuitry and a transformer /coupled output for an open and pure sound. The V67GS offers a smooth rising presence peak which is preferred for vocals when there is a heavy low end in the mix. The high-pass roll-off switch and additional -6 dB pad provide the ultimate improvement to their classic version.
PreSonus Studio 24C 2x2 USB-C Audio Interface Features:
- USB-C bus-powered, 2x2 audio interface with MIDI for macOS® and Windows®
- 24-bit resolution; 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz sampling rates
- 2 mic/instrument/line inputs with XMAX-L solid-state mic preamps
- +48V phantom power (global)
- 2 balanced ¼" TRS main outputs with front-panel level control
- 4 ladder-style LED level meters (2 input, 2 main output)
- Stereo headphone output
- Mixer knob for low-latency direct input monitoring
- Kensington lock security hole
- Studio One® Artist and Studio Magic Plug-in Suite included
- USB-C to C and USB-C to A cables included
MXL V67GS Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Features:
- Extremely versatile solid-state vocal microphone
- Bass roll-off and attenuator to fit any recording situation
- Perfect for enhancing both vocals and instruments
- Excellent for stringed instruments and percussion
- Great for R&B, rock, country and hip-hop
MXL V67GS Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Type: Pressure gradient condenser mic
- Capsule Size: 32mm/1.26in.
- Diaphragm: 6 micron gold-sputtered
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 20kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Power Requirements: Phantom Power 48V +/-4V
- Size: 47 mm x 184 mm/1.85 in. x 7.24 in.
- Weight: 1.3 lbs/589.67g
- Metal Finish: Green with gold grill