PreSonus Studio 26C 2x4 Interface w/ Recording KitBundle Includes:
- 1x PreSonus Studio 26C 2x4 USB-C Audio Interface
- 1x MXL RF100 Mic Stand Mountable Reflection Screen
- 1x MXL V67GS Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- 1x Gator GFW-MIC-2010 Mic Stand with Boom and Clutch
- 1x 25ft XLR to XLR Microphone Cable
PreSonus Studio 26C 2x4 USB-C Audio InterfaceIdeal for DJs, mobile musicians, and electronic musicians who want excellent audio quality in a sturdy, portable form factor, the Studio 26c 2x4 bus-powered audio interface features USB-C connectivity, can record at up to 192 kHz, and offers 2 front-panel combo mic and switchable line/instrument inputs with XMAX-L solid-state mic preamps and MIDI I/O. In addition to the L/R main outputs, you get two balanced line outputs for monitor mixing. A Cue Mix A/B function lets you toggle between two mixes while monitoring through headphones—perfect for DJs or to listen in on a performer’s monitor mix. A complete mobile recording solution, the Studio 26c comes with PreSonus’ Studio One® Artist recording software and Studio Magic Plug-in Suite for macOS® and Windows®. USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to USB-A cables are included for compatibility with most computers.
MXL RF100 Mic Stand Mountable Reflection ScreenThe MXL RF-100 Reflection Filter is a lightweight portable device designed to minimize unwanted room ambiance and reflections in difficult environments. Utilizing a unique five panel design constructed with high quality metal and acoustic foam, the MXL RF-100 features two alternative mounting methods and is suitable for use on both straight and boom type microphone stands. The RF-100 will effectively give the "dry" vocal sound even in rooms with awkward reflections. Perfect for use in studio recording, personal recording, and other similar situations where it is required to isolate the microphone from ambient noise.
The RF-100 provides the least "colored" results when the microphone is centrally positioned within the body of the filter. Alternative positions however can prove very useful for obtaining specific treatments. For example, setting up the reflection filter with the microphone closer to the filter wall in front of a guitar cabinet or closer to the open front in a live sounding room lets more of the room sound into the microphone. As with any other piece of recording equipment, experimentation is key.
MXL V67GS Large Diaphragm Condenser MicrophoneThe MXL V67GS combines Class-A FET circuitry and a transformer /coupled output for an open and pure sound. The V67GS offers a smooth rising presence peak which is preferred for vocals when there is a heavy low end in the mix. The high-pass roll-off switch and additional -6 dB pad provide the ultimate improvement to their classic version.
Gator GFW-MIC-2010 Tripod Mic Stand w/ Boom & Twist ClutchFrameworks tripod mic stand with single section boom and standard twist clutch.
PreSonus Studio 26C 2x4 USB-C Audio Interface Features:
- USB-C bus-powered, 2x4 audio interface with MIDI
- 24-bit resolution; 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz sampling rates
- 2 mic/instrument/line inputs with XMAX-L solid-state mic preamps
- +48V phantom power (global)
- 2 balanced ¼" TRS line outputs for monitor mixing
- 2 balanced ¼" TRS main outputs with front-panel level control
- 4 ladder-style LED level meters (2 input, 2 main output)
- Stereo headphone output with Cue Mix A/B
- Direct monitoring
- MIDI I/O
- USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to USB-A cables included
- Studio One® Artist and Studio Magic Plug-in Suite included
MXL V67GS Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Features:
- Extremely versatile solid-state vocal microphone
- Bass roll-off and attenuator to fit any recording situation
- Perfect for enhancing both vocals and instruments
- Excellent for stringed instruments and percussion
- Great for R&B, rock, country and hip-hop
Gator GFW-MIC-2010 Tripod Mic Stand w/ Boom & Twist Clutch Features:
- Microphone Stand With Boom
- Collapsible Tripod Base
- Soft Grip Height Adjustment Twist Clutch
- Min / Max Height: 10/94 Inches (254/2387 mm)
- Cable Management Included
- Heavy Duty Steel Construction
- Red Safety Trim On Feet (Removable)
- Fits Both US and Euro Mic Clips
25ft XLR to XLR Microphone Cable Features:
- Touring grade, noiseless microphone cable
- High-quality XLR connectors
- Durable, flexible, abrasion-resistant jacket
- Ideal for use with microphones, audio component cabling , and powered/active loudspeakers
MXL V67GS Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Type: Pressure gradient condenser mic
- Capsule Size: 32mm/1.26in.
- Diaphragm: 6 micron gold-sputtered
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 20kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Power Requirements: Phantom Power 48V +/-4V
- Size: 47 mm x 184 mm/1.85 in. x 7.24 in.
- Weight: 1.3 lbs/589.67g
- Metal Finish: Green with gold grill
Gator GFW-MIC-2010 Tripod Mic Stand w/ Boom & Twist Clutch Specifications:
- Exterior Height: 94.00"
- Exterior Weight: 5.00 pound