StudioLive® 16R 18-input, 16-channel Series III Stage Box and Rack Mixer
Powerful and compact, the PreSonus® StudioLive® 16R serves as a 16-channel AVB stage box for StudioLive Series III consoles and as a Series III rack-mount digital mixer with modern and vintage effects, multitrack recording via USB 2.0 and AVB, and a full suite of integrated, easy-to-use software.
PreSonus®’ 16-channel Series III StudioLive® 16R is both a versatile AVB stage box for StudioLive Series III consoles and the most powerful rack mixer in its class. It can operate as a simple stage box or as a combined stage box/monitor mixer, including remote control of the preamps and phantom power from the Series III console. As with Series III consoles, it’s fully recallable and features a plug-in-style signal-processing workflow with vintage-style EQ and compression options on every channel; 6 FlexMixes that can be Aux, Subgroup, or Matrix mixes; 6-band fully parametric EQ on all mix outputs; and built-in AVB networking. In addition to 18x18 USB and 32x32 AVB recording interfaces, the StudioLive 16R features an onboard stereo SD recorder.
Serves as a 16-channel AVB stage box for StudioLive® Series III consoles and as a standalone, rack-mount, 16-channel, Series III digital mixer; can operate as a simple stage box or as a combined stage box/16-channel monitor mixer; delivers a plug-in-style signal-processing workflow with studio-quality, vintage-style EQ and compression options on every channel; multitrack recording via USB 2.0 and AVB; onboard stereo recording to SD Card; intuitive UC Surface control software for Mac, Windows, iPad, and Android; a comprehensive software package, including PreSonus’ Studio One® Artist DAW.
- 16-channel AVB stage box for StudioLive Series III consoles:
- Simple stage box mode
- Stage box + monitor mixer mode with control of preamps and phantom power from StudioLive Series III console
- Fully recallable, 16-channel, Series III digital rack mixer
- 18 total inputs:
- 16 locking combo mic/line channel inputs with recallable XMAX Class A mic preamps
- 2 RCA line-level channel inputs (Ch. 16-1715-16)
- 6 ¼" TRS FlexMix outputs
- 2 XLR main outputs (left/right)l
- Scene management with Scene Safe
- 6 FlexMixes (Aux mixes, Subgroups, or Matrix mixes)
- 2 internal effects buses (combination of reverbs and delays with modern and vintage options)
- Fat Channel processing with vintage EQ and Compressor modes available on every channel and A/B compare
- 18x18 USB 2.0 recording interface and 32x32 AVB recording interface
- Onboard stereo recording to SD card