Primacoustic 2-Inch Broadband Panel Beveled Beige
Primacoustic Broadway is a range of high performance fabric covered acoustic panels designed for use in applications where superior acoustic performance is desired and safety is of utmost concern.
Made from high density 6lb per cubic foot (96 kg/m³) glass wool, Broadway panels have up to six times greater density than typical foam panels for balanced absorption throughout the audio listening range. Each panel is fully encapsulated with micromesh and edges are resin hardened to assure safe handling during installation. Panels are then covered in a tough yet acoustically transparent fabric and offered in three ‘architecturally neutral’ colors with choice of square or bevelled edges. Panels may alternately be re-covered with any breathable fabric to suit those with greater artistic flare.
Installation is easy! Broadway panels hang as easy as pictures using a choice of impalers. Should you decide to relocate the panels, clean up is simply a matter of filling a screw hole and touching up the paint. Four standard panel sizes are offered with choice of 1? (25mm), 2? (51mm) or 3? (76mm) thicknesses. This allows the designer to attenuate voice or flutter echo using thinner, more affordable 1? panels for installations such as offices or call centers, or opt for thicker 2? or 3? panels for music related installations such as theater, studio and broadcast where broadband absorption may be required.
All Broadway panels are laboratory tested for acoustic performance and Class-A/1 fire safety by meeting stringent ASTM-E84 and Can-UL S102 requirements for flame spread and smoke development. This makes Broadway panels safe for use in commercial, government and institutional installations.
Broadway… high performance acoustic panels that look great, are easy to install and safe to use anywhere!
- Fabric covered acoustic panels with resin hardened edges
- Made from high performance 6lb glass wool
- Balanced absorption down into the bass region
- Class-A/1 fire rated for safe use anywhere
- Core Material: Formed, semi rigid inorganic glass fibers
- Density: 6.0 lbs. per cubic foot (96 kg/m3)
- Fabric Facing: Acoustically transparent polyester tweed
- Encapsulation: Micromesh on front and rear surface, resin treated edges
- Absorption H2O: < 2% by weight @ 120°F (49°C), 95% relative humidity
- Temperature: -20°F ~ 150°F (-29°C ~ 66°C)
- Fire Rating: Class-A/1 (ASTM E 84 / CAN/UL-S102)
- Mounting: Galvanized steel impalers *not included
- NRC: 1" (2.5cm): 0.8, 2" (5cm): 1.0, 3" (7.5cm): 1.0