Primacoustic Hanging Surface Mount Impaler
Primacoustic surface-mount impalers are designed to hang Broadway acoustic panels directly onto the wall surface like a picture. The simple installation process makes them quick & easy to use and particularly effective if you plan to relocate your panels in the future.
Shipped 24 to a box, each Surface Impaler is equipped with four triangular shaped darts that protrude from a galvanized steel plate. Installation is easy in plaster board, sheetrock or masonry using the triple action Cobra Anchors. For wood, screwing or nailing works great. You can even use Velcro on the back of the Surface Impaler should you prefer this type of temporary installation.
For more security in high traffic zones, the Surface Impaler is designed with a glue zone at the center of the panel. This allows you to add a dab of adhesive to firmly hold the panel in place. This is also a good idea when installing Broadway panels in public places such as schools. Since the adhesive only makes contact with the impaler and the panel, you do not suffer the problem associated with foam panels that causes wall defacement due to the glue residue.
- Triangular darts let you hang panel like a picture
- Innovative design makes it easy to relocate panels
- Minimal wall defacement only requires filling a hole
- Material: 20 gauge galvanized steel
- Dimensions: 3" x 4" (7.62cm x 10.16cm)
- Attachment Points: 2 (Use an appropriate fastener for wall surface)
- Max Load Limit: 12lbs (5.44kg) dependant on wall fastener
- Number per Box: 24 per box
- Order Number: F101-1000-00