Production Intercom SMH210 1-Ear Headset 4-Pin XLR
Exceptionally high quality transducers provide wide smooth frequency response, reducing the onset of ‘ear fatigue' for those who must spend many hours wearing headsets. Deep, comfortable ear cushions have excellent external noise exclusion characteristics, and are washable with ordinary dish washing detergent. At 7.35 oz. this headset is much lighter than its appearances suggest. The noise-canceling microphone is mounted on a flexible, steel reinforced boom which can be easily twisted into a comfortable position. The flexible headband is adjustable. The normal transducer configuration for use with Production Intercom and compatible headset intercom systems are 400ohm earspeakers and a 200ohm dynamic microphone. For use with Production Intercom and most headset communications systems the SMH210 is fitted with a 4-pin female XLR-type plug.
- Dynamic Microphone: Uni-Directional 200ohm @1kHz / Freq. response: 40~15kHz
- Earspeakers: 400ohm @ 1kHz / Freq. response: 40~14.4kHz
- Sensitivity: 94dB Spl @ 1mW
- Distortion: Less than 0.5%
- Cable length: 59 in. (1.5 m.) Steel reinforced
- Approx. weight: 7.35 oz.