ProX T-14RSP24WDST 14U Vertical Rack w/ Table
The T-14RSP24WDT Workstation case with two side tables is your workshop on wheels. The T-14RSP24WDT Workstation Case is constructed with their Signature Series Plywood and reinforced steel ball corners for years of on the road use. The Workstation boasts a black honeycomb laminated finish with a sharp, modern look that fits right in with a variety of environments. The inside of the case features 1 1/2" Foam For Very Efficient Shock Protection
This case features a Shock Resistant rack space and two side work tables to keep your gear organized and easily accessible for your professional events. The 14 Unit Rack Space can be loaded from either side depending on your needs.
The T-14RSP24WDT Workstation case is easily transported with the included four professional grade casters for easy loading in and loading out at your events. The case also has recessed fold out handles on the sides for comfortable two people lifting.
This ProX console case is manufactured with the Honeycomb laminated surface Design. Made with the super-sleek look of Honeycomb hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, which gives the cases an almost alien look! Also as opposed to regular laminated plywood cases from other manufacturers, the ProX Honeycomb design helps prevent minor to mild scratches. The Honeycomb Digital line design was inspired by the design of New York City Street Manhole covers which are made to handle rough and tough everyday punishment.
- 14 Space Vertical Load Shockproof
- Professional Amp Rack 24" Deep Front to Rear Rail
- Standard 19" Mounting Rail Width
- 1 1/2" Foam For Very Efficient Shock Protection
- Back and Front Removable Lids work as tables
- Durable and Solid Rack Rails
- ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Road Case
- Signature Series Certified Laminated Gig Ready 3/8" Plywood
- Dual Anchor Rivets
- 2 Recessed Spring Action Handles Per Side
- Easy Locking Fit And Tongue
- Heavy Duty And Powerful Steel Ball Corners
- Industrial Strength Latches And Rubber Feet
- Dual Anchor Rivets
- 2.5" Front/Rear Door Depth
- Includes Mounting Hardware (Screw Kit)
- 4 Heavy Duty 4" Casters for Mobility (Two Are Locking)
- ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty