The QSC AcousticDesign AD-S282HT is a full range, surface mount loudspeaker with a sleek, contemporary styling that fits perfectly into multiple surroundings and applications including hotels, restaurants, convention facilities, and multimedia environments. The speaker incorporates the Advanced Directivity™ rotatable waveguide. Available in black or white, these weather resistant enclosures can be painted to match any specific dÈcor.
The AD-S282HT is a 2-way system housed in a ported enclosure made from injection molded, high-impact polystyrene. This enclosure incorporates two 8" weather-resistant, LF transducers with heavy-duty double roll cloth surrounds. These high output versions employ a 1" exit compression HF driver. The HF driver is coupled with QSC's unique Advanced Directivity rotatable waveguide - enabling the loudspeaker to deliver accurately focused sound, regardless of its mounted orientation.Features:
- Contemporary Style, Weather Resistant Enclosure and Components - ideal for a wide range of applications.
- Dual 8-Inch, 2-Way System - in a lightweight, multipurpose enclosure featuring a heavy duty, powder coated aluminum grill.
- Versatile Mounting Options - The included yoke mount bracket can be used for mounting and aiming the system in vertical or horizontal orientations. Provision for optional Omni-mount™ bracket is built in.
- Advanced Directivity™ Rotatable Waveguide - (90_ x 60_) enables the loudspeaker to deliver accurately focused sound, regardless of the enclosure's mounted orientation.
- Low Impedance and Transformer Versions - Standard 8 ohm system is selectable for passive or bi-amp operation while the AD-S282HT transformer version provides taps for both 70V and 100V distributed system use.