QSC E115 15-Inch 2-way Live Sound Loudspeaker
The E115 is a trapezoidal, two-way loudspeaker using a 15-inch, 500W, die cast aluminum frame woofer with a 3.5-inch voice coil. It is intended for use when high-power and authoritative low-end are needed from a full-range loudspeaker. A 2.8î compression driver attached to the 75? DMTTM waveguide assures that even distant listeners will be well covered.
E Series loudspeakers will perform very well with any quality, professional power amplifier ñ but by taking advantage of the complete E Series Entertainment System, more performance and options are available. Todayís powered loudspeakers rely on finely tuned digital signal processing (DSP) to achieve a higher level of performance. When used with QSC GXD or PLD amplifiers or with a QSC TouchMix digital mixer, E Series loudspeakers can also take advantage of advanced DSP. QSC has developed E Series DSP settings for all three platforms. These settings support a variety of applications including live sound reinforcement (with and without subwoofers), stage monitoring, dance music and karaoke.
- High output, professional quality sound with E115 ñ 500 W continuous power
- E Series Entertainment System ñ Advanced digital signal processing tunings and options using QSC GXD, PLD amplifiers or TouchMix digital mixers.
- E Series Entertainment System DSP Tunings are now available for PLD, CXD and GXD processing amplifiers:
- - For PLD/CXD visit Amplifier Navigator Software
- - For GXD visit the GXD Firmware Updater
- Titanium diaphragm for high fidelity and long life
- Rugged tour-grade textured paint
- Foam-lined perforated steel grill
- Available U-Style Yoke and M8 rigging kit for permanent installation
- Dual angle pole socket
- Configuration: 1 x 15-inch, 2-way, non-powered
- Frequency Response (-6 dB): 55Hz ñ 20kHz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 43Hz ñ 20kHz
- Power capacity?: continuous/peak: 500 W / 2000 W
- Sensitivity: 97 dB, 1 W @ 1 m
- Coverage Angle: 75? conical DMT
- Output1 (peak SPL @ 1 m): 130 dB
- LF: 381 mm (15-inch) driver with 89 mm (3.5-inch) voice coil
- HF: 38 mm (1.5-inch) exit, 71 mm (2.8-inch) voice coil, compression driver
- Nominal Impedance: 8ohms
- Cross-over: Full-range only 1.55 kHz
- Input connectors: 2 x NL4, 1 x barrier strip
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal, plywood, black texture paint finish. Two side-mounted handles, Perforated, powder-coated steel grille with foam lining.
- Mounting and suspension: 6 x M8 suspension points, dual angle, 35 mm pole-socket
- Net weight: 31 kg / 68 lbs
- Shipping weight: 34 kg / 75 lbs
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 420 x 716 x 445 mm (16.5 x 28.2 x 17.5 in)
- 1. With QSC Processing
- 2. Power that the device can withstand for two hours without permanent change in acoustical, mechanical, or electrical characteristics, greater than 10%, using IEC60268 noise based on nominal impedance in the cabinet with Xover, full range 30 Hz 12 dB/oct.